J. Paul Hogan
On this page:
Who is J. Paul Hogan?
J. Paul Hogan: John Paul Hogan was an American research chemist. Along with Robert Banks he discovered methods of producing polypropylene and high-density polyethylene.
- also known as John Hogan
- born on (96 years ago) in Lowes, Kentucky
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Murray State University
- profession: Inventor, engineer
- died on
- award: - Perkin Medal, with Robert Banks
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for J. Paul Hogan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about J. Paul Hogan
You're here to sweat. This program is live. There's about one thousand million people watching you. So, you remember - one wrong word, one foolish gesture and your whole career could go down in flames. Hold that thought and have a nice night. (Paul Hogan)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of J. Paul Hogan to see it in context!