On this page:
- Jack Angel is an American actor, who has worked on many radio programs, animated television series, movies and video games.
- Jack Angel is an individual who claimed to be a victim of spontaneous human combustion. Angel says that, on November 12, 1974 while in Savannah, Georgia, U.S., he awoke in his motorhome with severe burns on his hand, chest, and other parts of his body.
- Jack Angel a.k.a. Eddy Matalon is a film producer, director and screenwriter.
- read more about Eddy Matalon
- Jack Angel is a costume designer.
- profession: Costume designer
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Jack Angel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert W. Pohle Jr., Douglas C. Hart, Rita Pohle Baldwin
Jack Angel (the Chinese wiseman/ the executioner/ Gar [voices]), Gene Moss (Otto Von'Atra/the French wiseman/ NUTCRACKER ...
by Pete Palmer
ARAGON, JACK Angel Valdes (Reyes) B11.20.1915 Havana, Cuba D4.4.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jack Angel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Jack Angel
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of JACK ANGEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Jack Angel!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Jack Angel for some fun with words!