Jack C. Haldeman II: Jack Carroll "Jay" Haldeman II was an American biologist and science-fiction writer. He was the older brother of SF writer Joe Haldeman.
- also known as Jack C. Haldeman, John Cleve, Jack Carroll II Haldeman, Jack Haldeman II, Jack Carroll ""Jay"" Haldeman II, Jack Carroll Haldeman II, Jay Haldeman II, Jack Haldeman, Jay
- born on (72 years ago) in Hopkinsville
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Novelist, writer, biologist
- died on (12 years ago) in Gainesville of cancer
- read more about Jack C. Haldeman II (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Jack C. Haldeman II
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Mammoth Encyclopedia of Science Fiction (2012)
by George Mann
Bill, the Galactic Hero on the Planet of the Zombie Vampires (1991, with Jack C. Haldeman II) Bill, the Galactic Hero: The Final Incoherent Adventure ( 1992, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jack C. Haldeman II
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Jack C. Haldeman II for some fun with words!