Jack C. Haldeman II
Jack C. Haldeman II: Jack Carroll "Jay" Haldeman II was an American biologist and science-fiction writer. He was the older brother of SF writer Joe Haldeman.
- also known as John Cleve, Jack C. Haldeman, Jack Carroll II Haldeman, Jack Haldeman II, Jack Carroll ""Jay"" Haldeman II, Jack Carroll Haldeman II, Jay Haldeman II, Jack Haldeman, Jay
- born on (72 years ago) in Hopkinsville
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Novelist, writer, biologist
- died on (12 years ago) in Gainesville of cancer
- read more about Jack C. Haldeman II (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Jack C. Haldeman II
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George Mann
Bill, the Galactic Hero on the Planet of the Zombie Vampires (1991, with Jack C. Haldeman II) Bill, the Galactic Hero: The Final Incoherent Adventure ( 1992, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jack C. Haldeman II
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Jack C. Haldeman II for some fun with words!