Jack C. Haldeman II: Jack Carroll "Jay" Haldeman II was an American biologist and science-fiction writer. He was the older brother of SF writer Joe Haldeman.
- also known as John Cleve, Jack Carroll II Haldeman, Jack C. Haldeman, Jack Haldeman II, Jack Carroll ""Jay"" Haldeman II, Jack Carroll Haldeman II, Jay Haldeman II, Jack Haldeman, Jay
- born on December 18th, 1941 (71 years ago) in Hopkinsville
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, novelist, biologist
- died on January 1st, 2002 (11 years ago) in Gainesville of cancer
- read more about Jack C. Haldeman II (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Jack C. Haldeman II
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Mammoth Encyclopedia of Science Fiction (2012)
by George Mann
Bill, the Galactic Hero on the Planet of the Zombie Vampires (1991, with Jack C. Haldeman II) Bill, the Galactic Hero: The Final Incoherent Adventure ( 1992, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jack C. Haldeman II
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Jack C. Haldeman II
Jack C. Haldeman II - Spoken Description
Spoken description about Jack C. Haldeman II. This is text to speech video for education the public. Below is the transcript for the recording: Jack Carroll ...
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Jack C. Haldeman II for some fun with words!