On this page:
Who is Jackie Hoffman?
Jackie Hoffman: Jacqueline Laura Hoffman, known as Jackie Hoffman, is an American actress and stand-up comedian known for her facially-contorting expressions, and one-woman shows of Jewish-themed original songs and monologues. She is a veteran of Chicago's famed The Second City comedy improv group.
- also known as Jacqueline Hoffman, Jacqueline Laura Hoffman
- born on (55 years ago) in Queens
- nationality: United States of America
- education: New York University
- profession: Comedian, actor, voice actor
- played Sylvia Largeman in "Garden State"
- played Dora in "A Dirty Shame"
- played Joan in "Kissing Jessica Stein"
- played Book Publisher in "How To Seduce Difficult Women"
- "Stand-Up 360: Inside Out"
- played Cora in "A Pig's Tale"
- played Lola Buzzard (Voice) in "Queer Duck: The Movie"
- played Pushy Woman in "The Extra Man"
- played Jill in "Mo' Money"
- played Water Cooler (Voice) in "Robots"
- TV series:
- award: - Obie Award for Performance - "The Book of Liz"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Jackie Hoffman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark A. Robinson
The Broadway Xanadu starred Kerry Butler, Cheyenne Jackson, Tony Roberts, Jackie Hoffman, and Mary Testa. It was directed by Christopher Ashley and choreographed by Dan Knechtges, who included several numbers on roller skates.
by Vincent Terrace
Jackie Hoffman (Joanne LaFontaine). Producer: David Milner, Philip Rosenthal, Steve Rudnick.
by Vincent Terrace
Jackie Hoffman (Dilmom; Dilbert's mother).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jackie Hoffman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Jackie Hoffman
Huxley and Jackie Hoffman
Photo by Greg Barman
Photo credit: Keshet: LGBTQ inclusion in the Jewish Community
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Jackie Hoffman to see it in context!