On this page:
Who is Jaide?
Jaide is a screenwriter and television director and producer.
- profession: Television producer, television director, screenwriter
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Program - "Better Homes and Gardens", with Albert Fisher, George Merlis, Coralyn Wahlberg, Julie Uribe, Laura Brown-Fulp & James Allen Bradley
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Program - "Better Homes and Gardens", with George Merlis, Albert Fisher, James Allen Bradley, Coralyn Wahlberg, Laura Brown-Fulp & Julie Uribe
- nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Program - "Better Homes and Gardens", with Michelle Berard, Albert Fisher, Lisa Holderness, George Merlis, Jeanne Destin, Sarah Sheldon, Brad Morford, Coralyn Wahlberg, Nancy Byal, Sandra Soria, Mark Kane, Julie Uribe, Linda Naeve, Jeff Ames, Tim Alexander
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Jaide
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by J. Newton, North India school of medicine for Christian women, Ludhiana mission
"Victo- fl5>gl jaide, va, ...
Designed to Give the Orthography, Pronunciation, Meaning, and Etymology of about 38,000 Words and Phrases in the Speech and Literature of the English-speaking Peoples, 800 Pictorial Illustrations
jaide, gaiolt, iail.1 gaolj.
Revised with Additions by Joseph Emerson Worcester
Jaide toi, et le Ciel to aidera. [Fr.] Help yourself, and Heaven will help you. .Ajuste : vos flûtes. o Put yourselves in accord. To preserve an ...A l'abandon. [Fr.] At random. Ja la bonne heure. [Fr.] At an early hour: welltimed : An exclamation of ...
by Waldo Selden Pratt, Charles Newell Boyd
Wotan, Betz; Loge, Vogel; Alberich, Hill; Mime, Schlosser; Fricka, Frau Griin; Donner and Gunther, Gura; Erda and Waltraute, Frau Jaide; Siegmund, Niemann ; Sieglinde, Frl. Schefzky; Briinnhilde, Frau Materna; Siegfried, linger; Hagen, Siehr; ...
An Irish-English Dictionary (1817)
by Edward O'Reilly
Jaide, sia, saidide, seidide. Furrus Furru % easy. 14&d, Urusa, - Teath, hot teo, teithe, teithide.
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1903)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and General Literature
Korones: see Khersones, Jaide. Kidnapper : see Kidnapper, Cape. Kildare : see Kildare, Cape. King William : see King William, Cape. Kiti : see Kiti. Knox: see Knox, Cape. Kolff : see Kolff. Kolokoltsof: see Kolokoltsof. Konushin: see Konushin ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jaide
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Jaide
DJ THOM AND DJ JAIDE
Two awesome dj's together dancing at Organica before the grid shut down in Second Life.
Photo credit: rafeejewell
Scrabble value of J8A1I1D2E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine