On this page:
- Jaja a.k.a. Jajá: Jakson Coelho, commonly known as Jajá Coelho or simply Jajá, is a Brazilian football forward/midfielder. He is playing for Metalist Kharkiv.
- Jaja a.k.a. Laurent Jalabert is a French former professional road racing cyclist, from 1989 to 2002. Affectionately known as "Jaja", he won many one-day and stage races and was ranked number 1 in the 1990s. Although he never won the Tour de France, where he suffered altitude sickness, he won the Vuelta a España in 1995; as well as the leader's jersey, he won the sprinter's jersey and climber's jersey all in the same race — only the third rider to have done this in a Grand Tour. With Alessandro Petacchi, Eddy Merckx, Djamolidine Abdoujaparov and Mark Cavendish, he is one of only five riders to win the points classification in all three grand tours.
- read more about Laurent Jalabert
- Jaja a.k.a. Jajá: Francisco Jaílson de Sousa or simply Jajá, is a Brazilian attacking midfielder.
- Jaja a.k.a. Jaja of Opobo was a merchant prince and the founder of Opobo city-state in an area that is now part of Nigeria. Born in Umuduruoha, Amaigbo, in Igboland, he was sold at about the age of twelve as a slave in Bonny. Jubo Jubogha later took the name "Jaja" for his dealings with the British.
- read more about Jaja of Opobo
- JaJa a.k.a. Jessa Zarubica is an actress.
- read more about Jessa Zarubica (actress)
- Jaja a.k.a. Jordan Lewis is the daughter of Courtland Rogers.
- read more about Jordan Lewis
- Jaja is a fictional character from the Thai TV series Look Pee Look Nong.
- also known as มนัญชญา โย้จิ้
- Jaja a.k.a. Jajà is a fictional character from the 2008 film Beket.
- Jaja is a fictional character from the movie Plantage Tamarinde.
- Jaja a.k.a. Chukwuka Achike is a fictional character from the book Purple Hibiscus.
- read more about Chukwuka Achike
- "Jaja" is a musical album of Marius Müller-Westernhagen.
- released in (23 years ago)
- "JaJa" is a musical single of Sha.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Jaja" is a musical album of De Dikke Lul Band.
- "Jaja" is a musical album of Mutabor.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Jaja
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Multilingual Internet (2007)
Language, Culture, and Communication Online by Brenda Danet, Susan C. Herring
The #jaja5 chat room, like the other chat rooms on the site,8 is intended for general social chat (jaja is a combination of two final particles in Thai that signal intimacy between speaker and hearer). Most messages posted to the chat room are in ...
by Mark R. Lipschutz, R. Kent Rasmussen
JAJA (Jubo Juboha) c.
by Vimalakānta Rôya Caudhurī
Jaja. (12) Jayajayanti (13) Kamoda (14) Madanamanjan ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jaja
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Jaja
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Jaja
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'jaja"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of J8A1J8A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of JAJA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Jaja!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Jaja to see it in context!