On this page:
Definition of the noun Jameela
What does Jameela mean as a name of something?
Jameela is a genus of Lycaenidae, described by Grund & Eastwood in 2010.
- Jameela a.k.a. Jameela Malik is an actor.
- read more about Jameela Malik (actress)
- Jameela a.k.a. Jamila is an actor.
- read more about Jamila (actress)
- Jameela a.k.a. Jamila Razaaq is the daughter of Sultana.
- read more about Jamila Razaaq (actress)
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 2008 TV series I Am Jameela.
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 2009 film Smile.
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 1967 film Night in London.
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 1979 film Alavuddinum Athbutha Vilakkum.
- Jameela a.k.a. Jameelah is a fictional character from the 2012 film Hantu Gangster.
- read more about Jameelah
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 2010 film Thaskara Lahala.
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 2002 film Zindagi Khoobsoorat Hai.
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 1960 film Chaudhvin Ka Chand.
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 2013 film House of Stories.
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 2012 film Ardhanaari.
- Jameela is a fictional character from the 2006 film Zarf Tarek.
Jameela is a genus of butterfly in the family Lycaenidae.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Jameela
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lydia Spenceley
» Case study Jameela Jameela is a fully trained hairdresser who 54 • Inclusion in Further Education ...
The Maghreb Amulet (2008)
by Vera Beaumont
” “Jameela is the name for a girl and means ...
Oxford Dictionary of English (2010)
by Angus Stevenson
Canadian English Katherine Barber Robert Pontisso Caribbean English Lise Winer Indian English Satarupa Chaudhuri Sumanta Banerjee Indira Chowdhury Sengupta Sukanta Chaudhuri Pam Marjara Harsh Sethi Jameela Siddiqi Deeba ...
Encyclopedia of Hinduism (2012)
by Denise Cush, Catherine Robinson, Michael York
Shirazi California Institute of Integral Studies Jameela Siddiqi Independent Scholar Mark Singleton University of Cambridge Frederick M. Smith University of Iowa Travis L. Smith Columbia ...
by Eugene Benson, L.W. Conolly
by S. Gangolli
Jameela, X. et al Mutat. Res. 1979, 66, 69 -74.
Given Names Listed by Meaning, 2d ed. by Yvonne Navarro
water Jalesh m Lord/lord; water Jalpa f discussion Jalsa f celebration Jamaine m German Jamal m camel; elegance Jameela f beautiful James m supplanter Jami f supplanter Jamie f supplanter Jamil m handsome Jamila f beautiful Jamilah f ...
by Don Rubin
In 1961, the institute added a section for advanced theatre and design, Akadamiyyat al—Funoun al—jameela al—'Ulya (Ad— vanced Fine Arts Academy ), whose purpose is to produce graduate teachers in these areas. In 1964, this section ...
by John Powell
Begum, Jameela, and B. Hariharan, eds. Canadian Diaspora: Asia-Pacific Immigration. New Delhi, India: Creative Books, 2001. Buchignani, Norman, and Doreen M. Indra, with Ram Srivas- tava. Continuous Journey: A Social History of South ...
by Patrick Hanks
Jameela (2), Kaleem (2), Sheikh (2), Abdul, Abrar. Arslanian (187) Armenian: patronymic from a personal name based on arslan 'lion', a word of Turkish ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jameela
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Jameela
Jameela Khaled - PopTech 2010 - Camden, Maine
Photo credit: Kris Krug
Scrabble value of J8A1M3E1E1L1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of JAMEELA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Jameela!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Jameela to see it in context!