On this page:
- James Clayton a.k.a. James Holzier: Very popular rising star. One of the more popular male celebrities to emerge in the mid-2000s, James Holzier attained fame almost by default, thanks to his photogenic looks and genial presence. A Virginia native, Holzier grew up in Houston under the guardianship of his mother and enrolled in drama classes at an early age, but didn't begin seriously pursuing Hollywood assignments until young adulthood.
- read more about James Holzier (actor)
- James Clayton MBE was a British mechanical engineer who worked extensively on railway locomotives.
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Engineer, mechanical engineer
- died on (69 years ago)
- James Clayton is a film producer.
- James Clayton is a Canadian TV and film actor.
- James Clayton was an English Roman Catholic priest.
- died in (428 years ago)
- James Clayton is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about James Clayton (actor)
There are other people with in their name, like Robert James Clayton.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for James Clayton
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
THE NEW ROYAL CYCLOPAEDIA, And ENCYCLOPAEDIA; OR, COMPLETE MODERN AND UNIVERSAL DICTIONARY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES (1788)
On an ENTIRE NEW and IMPROVED PLAN, AND INCLUDING ALL THE Modern Improvements and Latest Discoveries on the Various Subjects. CONTAINING A NEW, FULL ... DIGEST AND DISPLAY OF THE WHOLE Theory Anc Practice of the Liberal and Mechanical Arts; ALSO THE WHOLE CIRCLE OF THE SCIENCES, HUMAN AND DIVINE. WHEREIN ALL THE RESPECTIVE SCIENCES ARE PROPERLY ARRANGED Into GENERAL and COMPLETE SYSTEMS, AND THE ARTS DIGESTED INTO DISTINCT TREATISES; LIKEWISE ALL THE VARIOUS DETACHED PARTS OF KNOWLEDGE, ALPHABETICALLY ARRANGED, CRITICALLY ILLUSTRATED, and Very COPIOUSLY EXPLAINED, in the Most CLEAR and SATISFACTORY MANNER, ACCORDING TO THE BEST AND MOST RESPECTABLE AUTHORITIES. Comprising a ... Course of ANCIENT and MODERN LITERATURE, From the Very Earliest Ages of the World, Down to the Present Time. Including All the Latest DISCOVERIES and Newest IMPROVEMENTS Made in the Various Branches of the ARTS and SCIENCES, PARTICULARLY IN Acoustics ... Zoology, &c. &c. &c. The Whole Entirely Freed from the Many Errors, Obscurities, and Superfluities of Other Works of the Kind. By Adopting this New and Improved Plan, this Work Includes a Complete Circle of the ARTS and SCIENCES; and Forms a More METHODICAL, INTELLIGENT, and COMPLETE REPOSITORY of GENERAL and UNIVERSAL KNOWLEDGE, Than Any Other Encyclopaedia ... in the English Language. Illustrated with UPWARDS of 150 Very Large Superb COPPER-PLATES ... IN THEREE LARGE WOLUMES. by George Shelby Howard
James Clayton, Maningham .
by Joan M. Marter
Claypoole, James Clayton, Nicholas J. Clegg & Guttman Clemente, Francesco Cleveland Cleveland, Horace William Shaler Climent, Elena Cling, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for James Clayton
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: