James Drury (actor)
On this page:
Who is James Drury?
James Drury: James Child Drury, Jr., is an American actor probably best known for his success in playing the title role in the 90-minute weekly Western television series The Virginian, broadcast on NBC from 1962–1971.
- also known as James Child Drury; James Child Drury, Jr.
- born on (80 years ago) in New York City, child of James Drury, Sr.
- nationality: United States of America
- education: New York University
- profession: Businessperson, actor
- parent of Timothy Drury
- "The Last Wagon"
- "The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw"
- played Paul Ridgely in "Good Day for a Hanging"
- played Jim Weaver in "Toby Tyler"
- played Ray Reno in "Love Me Tender"
- played George Dodds in "Pollyanna"
- played Billy Hammond in "Ride the High Country"
- "Hell to Pay"
- "The Young Warriors"
- "When the West Was Fun"
- played Riverboat Poker Player #14 (Uncredited) in "Maverick"
- played Walter Powell in "Ten Who Dared"
- "The Meanest Men in the West"
- "The Bull of the West"
- TV series:
- official website: www.thevirginian.net
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for James Drury (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of JAMES DRURY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of James Drury!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of James Drury to find many related words and phrases!