James Richardson (poet)
Who is James Richardson?
James Richardson is an American poet.
- born on (65 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Poet, professor, critic
- written works: "As If", "Wetlands Soils", "Wage subsidies for the long-term unemployed", "The God Who Shows Up", "Once upon a Climb", "Universe of Fear", "Vanishing lives", "Thomas Hardy", "Second guesses", "Interglacial", "Reservations", "By the Numbers"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- National Poetry Series - "As If"
- nominated to National Book Critics Circle Award for Poetry
- nominated to National Book Award for Poetry - "By the Numbers"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for James Richardson (poet)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Videos about James Richardson (poet)
Click on an item to play that video:
- James Richardson discusses being a poet and being an amateur.
Poet James Richardson discussing what it means to be a poet and to be an amateur.
- Best American Poetry 2010 (7) Sharon Olds / Gregory Pardlo / James Richardson
The Best American Poetry 2010 Launch Reading @ The New School University 9.23.10. "Q" by Sharon Olds, "Written by Himself" by Gregory Pardlo, and ...
- James Richardson Shakespeare Poem
Poet James Richardson reads a very Shakespearean poem.
See also the pronunciation examples of James Richardson!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of James Richardson to see it in context!