James Richardson (poet)
James Richardson is an American poet.
- born on (64 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Poet, professor, critic
- written works: "As If", "Wage subsidies for the long-term unemployed", "Wetlands Soils", "Once upon a Climb", "The God Who Shows Up", "Thomas Hardy", "Universe of Fear", "Vanishing lives", "Second guesses", "Interglacial", "Reservations", "By the Numbers"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- National Poetry Series - "As If"
- nominated to National Book Critics Circle Award for Poetry
- nominated to National Book Award for Poetry - "By the Numbers"
There are other people with James Richardson in their name, like James Richardson, Jr.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for James Richardson (poet)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Videos about James Richardson (poet)
Click on an item to play that video:
- Best American Poetry 2010 (7) Sharon Olds / Gregory Pardlo / James Richardson
The Best American Poetry 2010 Launch Reading @ The New School University 9.23.10. "Q" by Sharon Olds, "Written by Himself" by Gregory Pardlo, and selections ...
- James Richardson Shakespeare Poem
Poet James Richardson reads a very Shakespearean poem.
- James Richardson discusses being a poet and being an amateur.
Poet James Richardson discussing what it means to be a poet and to be an amateur.
- Book Video: Eclipse Blues, author W. James Richardson
See also the pronunciation examples of James Richardson!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of James Richardson to find many related words and phrases!