James T. Kirk
On this page:
James T. Kirk: James Tiberius "Jim" Kirk is a fictional character in the Star Trek media franchise, appearing in numerous television episodes, films, books, comics, and video games. As the captain of the starship USS Enterprise, Kirk leads his crew as they explore "where no man has gone before". Often, the characters of Spock and Leonard McCoy act as his logical and emotional sounding boards, respectively.
- also known as Captain James T. Kirk, Admiral James T. Kirk, James Kirk, Captain Kirk, Jim Kirk, James Tiberius Kirk, Kirk, Admiral Pirk, Capt. James T. Kirk, Capt. Kirk, Capt. Slim T. Jerk, Captain James P., Captain James Kirk, Captain James Tiberius Kirk, Captain Kwirk, Captain Pirk, Emperor James B. Pirk, Emperor Pirk, Captain James P. Dirt, Kaptan Kirk, Slim T. Jerk Sr., Young James T. Kirk
- born in Riverside, child of George Samuel Kirk, Sr.
- parent of David Marcus
- created by Gene Roddenberry
- in films:
- "Star Trek: The Motion Picture", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek Generations", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek", played by Chris Pine
- "Star Trek", played by Jimmy Bennett
- "Star Trek Into Darkness", played by Chris Pine
- "Coneheads", played by William Shatner
Who is James T. Kirk?
James T. Kirk: James Thompson Kirk was a Pennsylvania merchant and then an officer in the Union Army during the American Civil War. He was the second officer to hold the title of colonel in the 10th Pennsylvania Reserve regiment.
- also known as James Kirk
- born on (189 years ago) in Canonsburg
- died on (129 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for James T. Kirk
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Film, Television, Games and Other Media by Paul Green
James T. Kirk, Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, DeForest Kelley as Dr. Leonard “ Bones” McCoy, James Doohan as Montgomery Scott, Nichelle Nichols as Lt. Uhura, Walter Koenig as Pavel Chekov; Creator-Executive Producer: Gene Roddenberry; 50 min.; Norway Corporation, Paramount Television; National Broadcasting Company (NBC); Color. Adventures of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise as it journeys through intergalactic space. “The City on the Edge of Forever” (1:28) [SFW] Air ...
by Vincent Terrace
” James T. Kirk is the ship's captain; Mr. Spock, Mr. Sulu, Leonard McCoy, Uhura, Montgomery Scott and Pavel ...
by Vincent Terrace
James T. Kirk); Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock); Paul Fix (Ship's doctor); George Takei (Chief Physicist); Lloyd Haynes (Communications Officer); Andrea Dormm (Captain's Yeoman); Paul Carr (Navigator); James Doohan (Engineering Chief). Pro- ducer: Gene Roddenberry. Music: Alexander Courage.
by Emmanuel S. Nelson
In African American science fiction identity is not restricted to a single racial identity, and “the final frontier” is not restricted to “space,” as Captain James T. Kirk of Star Trek might say. Instead, the real journey—the one that requires true ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for James T. Kirk
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about James T. Kirk
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of James T. Kirk to see it in context!