James T. Kirk
On this page:
James T. Kirk is a fictional character in the Star Trek media franchise.
- also known as Captain James T. Kirk, Admiral James T. Kirk, James Kirk, Captain Kirk, Jim Kirk, James Tiberius Kirk, Kirk, Admiral Pirk, Capt. James T. Kirk, Capt. Kirk, Capt. Slim T. Jerk, Captain James P., Captain James Kirk, Captain James Tiberius Kirk, Captain Kwirk, Captain Pirk, Emperor James B. Pirk, Emperor Pirk, Captain James P. Dirt, Kaptan Kirk, Slim T. Jerk Sr., Young James T. Kirk
- born in Riverside, child of George Samuel Kirk, Sr.
- parent of David Marcus
- created by Gene Roddenberry
- in films:
- "Star Trek: The Motion Picture", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek Generations", played by William Shatner
- "Star Trek", played by Chris Pine
- "Star Trek", played by Jimmy Bennett
- "Star Trek Into Darkness", played by Chris Pine
- "Coneheads", played by William Shatner
Who is James T. Kirk?
James T. Kirk: James Thompson Kirk was a Pennsylvania merchant and then an officer in the Union Army during the American Civil War. He was the second officer to hold the title of colonel in the 10th Pennsylvania Reserve regiment.
- also known as James Kirk
- born on (188 years ago) in Canonsburg
- died on (128 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for James T. Kirk
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
James T. Kirk), Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock), DeForest Kelley (Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy). James Doohan ("Scotty"). Stephen Collins (Crndr. Decker). Persis Khambatta (Ilia). George Takei (Sulu) ...
by Vincent Terrace
” James T. Kirk is the ship's captain; Mr. Spock, Mr. Sulu, Leonard McCoy, Uhura, Montgomery Scott and Pavel ...
by Morten Schive Taraldsvik
The original 1966–69 television series featured William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk, Leonard Nimoy as Spock, DeForest Kelley as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, James Doohan as Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, Nichelle Nichols as Uhura, ...
by Professor Jeffrey Weinstock
The character has a distinctive appearance, including a gray boiler suit and an expressionless white mask, made by altering and repainting an existing mask of Star Trek's original captain, James T. Kirk (William Shatner). Michael frequently ...
by Emmanuel Sampath Nelson
not restricted to a single racial identity, and "the final frontier" is not restricted to "space," as Captain James T. Kirk of Star Trek might say. Instead, the real journey — the one that requires true boldness — is the journey within. Further Reading ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb, Lambdin Kay Distinguished Professor for the Peabody Awards Horace Newcomb
The program's main protagonists, Captain James T. Kirk (William Shatner), Mr. Spock (Leonard Nimoy), and Dr. Leonard McCoy (DeForest Kelly), remain three of the most familiar (and most parodied) characters in television memory.
by Vincent Terrace
James T. Kirk); Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock); Paul Fix (Ship's doctor); George Takei (Chief Physicist); Lloyd Haynes (Communications Officer); Andrea Dormm ( Captain's Yeoman); Paul Carr (Navigator); James Doohan (Engineering Chief).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for James T. Kirk
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about James T. Kirk
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Cadet James T. Kirk
Photo credit: R'lyeh Imaging
- Star Trek - Cpt. James T. Kirk childhood
Sundial Bridge ~ Redding, California
Photo credit: Prayitno / Thank you for (7 millions +) views
- Future Birthplace of Captain James T. Kirk
Photo credit: HPZ
- James T. Kirk's TOS waistcoat
Photo credit: Di's Motion Pictures
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of James T. Kirk to see it in context!