James Waddel Alexander
On this page:
Who is James Waddel Alexander?
James Waddel Alexander was an American Presbyterian minister and theologian who followed in the footsteps of his father, Rev. Archibald Alexander.
- also known as James Alexander
- born on (211 years ago) in Hopewell, child of Archibald Alexander
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Princeton University
- died on (155 years ago)
- written works: "Thoughts on family-worship", "Thoughts On Preaching", "How to Manage Talent", "Plain Words To A Young Communicant"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for James Waddel Alexander
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
James Waddel Alexander CAGNEY, PETER Bevis Winter CAILLOU, ALAN Alan Lyle-Smith CAIN, PAUL George Carrol Sims CAINE, MARK Frederic Raphael with Tom Maschler CAINE, REBECCA Margery Hilton CAIRNS, KATE Kate Lee Langley Bosher CAIUS Matthew Carey James Currie William Pinkney CALAMO CURRENTE James M. Hardie CALCHAS James Louis Garvin CALCRAFT, J. W. John William Cole CALCUTTA Walter Roper Lawrence CALDECOTT, MOYRA Olivia ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for James Waddel Alexander
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of James Waddel Alexander for some fun with words!