On this page:
Janne a.k.a. Janne Da Arc is a Japanese visual kei rock band from Hirakata, Osaka. Formed in 1996, they have been on an indefinite hiatus since 2007. The band's name is often seen shortened to either "Janne" or "JDA".
- read more about Janne Da Arc
- Janne a.k.a. Jan Ohlsson is a Swedish former child actor. He is well known for his role as Emil in Emil i Lönneberga, Nya hyss av Emil i Lönneberga and Emil och griseknoen. Now he works as computer engineer.
- read more about Jan Ohlsson (actor)
- Janne a.k.a. Janne Carlsson: Janne "Loffe" Carlsson, sometimes credited as Janne Carlsson, Jan Carlsson or Janne Karlsson, is a Swedish film and television actor. He is also a skilled drummer, featured on several albums in Swedish 70's and 80's music. He was the 'Karlsson' of the Swedish jazz fusion/psychedelic rock duo Hansson & Karlsson that were active in the late 60s.
- read more about Janne Carlsson (actor)
- Janne a.k.a. Janne Laaksonen is a musical artist.
- read more about Janne Laaksonen
"Janne" is a musical single of Vesa Lattunen & Company.
- released in (35 years ago)
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2011 film Avalon.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2010 comedy drama romance film Lapland Odyssey.
- Janne is a fictional character in the 2003 film Kopps.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2008 film One Shot.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2012 film Blondie.
- Janne is a fictional character from Göta kanal films.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2001 film The River.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2012 drama film All That Matters is Past.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2011 film Somewhere Else.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 1970 movie Blushing Charlie.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 1999 film In Bed With Santa.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2007 year film Playing Solo.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2008 film Machen Wir's auf Finnisch.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 2013 film Fatima.
- Janne is a fictional character from the 1952 film Noita palaa elämään.
- Janne is a fictional film character.
Janne is a common name in the Nordic countries. In Finland it is a name for males, but in Denmark, Norway and Estonia it's a name for females. The usage within Sweden is male, but besides of the Finnish-speaking Swedes the name is used as a nickname for people called Jan, Jan-Erik, Jan-Olov etc.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Janne
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Rajneesh Narula, Roger van Hoesel
Odile Janne is a PhD candidate at Reading University, the United ...
A Story of Low Vision and High Expectations by Janne E. Irvine
Janne is a very friendly little girl.
by E. John B. Allen
Janne Ahonen (FIN) Harrachov, ...
With References to Their Works, and Notices of Their Patrons, from the Establishment of Christianity to the Eighteenth Century by John William Bradley
JANNE. Copyist. Saec. xv. Wrote a Martyrologium and other works for the Convent of Notre Dame de Sion at Bruges. — Beffroi, iii. 325. Reynherus, Fra. Copyist. Saec. XV. et XVI. A monk of REY] Dictionary of Miniaturists. 1 39.
The Encyclopaedia of Sports Medicine: An IOC Medical Commission Publication, Neuromuscular Aspects of Sports Performance (2011)
by Paavo V. Komi
JANNE AVELA1 AND MARKUS GRUBER2 1Neuromuscular Research Center, Department of Biology of Physical Activity, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland 2Institute of Training and Movement Science, University of Potsdam, ...
Finnish-English dictionary (1916)
by Karl Vilhelm Arminen, Eetu Aaltio
pulse; (janne) sinew. -kuH a. sinewy, -nen a. sinewy; veiny, -rauta s. fleam. suoji|a (s o o p a) s. soft soap. -aan tr. soap, -alnen a. soapy . suupfja a. mild; sweet, gracious; favorable, kind, -ua s. mildness; sweetness, gra - ...
by Jeffrey Arthur Larsen, Dr. James M. Smith
Nolan, Janne E. Trappings of Power: Ballistic Missiles in the Third World. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution, 1991. Nonproliferation Reader. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, January 1994. Nuclear Power ...
An Encyclopedia of What We Love to Eat by Andrew F. Smith
Boone- Heinonen, Janne, et al. “Fast Food Restaurants and Food Stores; Longitudinal Associations ...
by Francesca Sterlacci, Joanne Arbuckle
Recent designers who have emerged from Holland are Mada van Ganns, Rozema Tevnissen, Janne Kyttanen, Jiri Evenhuis, and Viktor & Rolf. NON- WESTERN CULTURES A wide range of clothing, together with significant symbolism, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Janne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Janne
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Uninen
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L USM
f/4 1/40 ISO 3200
Photo credit: Mryia
- Janne Salmine
Photo credit: mark6mauno
- Janne Salminen
Photo credit: mark6mauno
- Janne Jalkanen
Janne proposes a topic.
Photo credit: eekim
- Janne Frame
Photo credit: Vanille Dujardin
- Janne und Franka singen
Photo credit: arne.list
View more pictures about Janne Westerlund.
Scrabble value of J8A1N1N1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of JANNE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Janne!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Janne to see it in context!