On this page:
- Jaque a.k.a. Jaqueline Carvalho: Jaqueline Maria Pereira de Carvalho Endres is a female Brazilian volleyball player, a member of Brazilian national team and Brazilian club Sollys Nestlé Osasco, a double Olympic Champion from Beijing 2008 and London 2012, a double silver medalist of the World Championship and multimedalist of the World Grand Prix.
- read more about Jaqueline Carvalho
- Jaque a.k.a. Jaqueline Mourao is a Cross Country Skier.
- read more about Jaqueline Mourao
Jaque a.k.a. Jaqueline Maldonado Salmerón is a fictional character from the Brazilian telenovela Ti Ti Ti.
- read more about Jaqueline Maldonado Salmerón
- also known as Check
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- producers: Pablo Accino & Pepe García Prado
- executive producer: Salva Sepúlveda
- production design by Adrián Bachiller & Salva Sepúlveda
- art direction by Adrián Bachiller
- written by Pablo Accino & Ignacio Artacho
- cinematography by César Hernando
- edited by Pablo Mejlachowicz
- music by Miguel Pérez
- set decoration by Adrián Bachiller
- genres: Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction
- released in
- official website: www.jovenesrealizadores.com/jaque
"Jaque" is a musical album of Tako.
Jaque a.k.a. Jaqué is a town in the Darién province of Panama.
- also known as Jaqué, Panama
- part of Panama
Jaque was a Spanish chess magazine, published twice a month in Valencia. It started in San Sebastian in 1970 and was the Spanish leading chess magazine since. Some of the best chess players in the world contributed to the magazine. Its last issue was published in July 2012.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Jaque
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul
Dir Christian-Jaque Seen Rene Wheeler, Rene Fallet, Henri Jeanson, Christian- Jaque Photog Christian Matras Art Dir Robert ...
Ancient and Modern ... by Joseph Emerson Worcester
Jaque Lahou, t. Africa, on the Ivory Coast; 20 E. Cape Lahou. Jaque Lahou, r.
by Charles Richardson
Jaque, cataque ; It. Giacco, catacco ; Sp. Jaca, easaca : Ger. Katak, jacke ; D. Kasacke, kajaeke, jacke ; Eng. Cassock and jack. Jun. adopts from Voas., that the parent of all these words is the Gr. Karat, whence the L. Casa, app. gen. to any thing which covers, (sive domus est, are vestis — Waca. }; and that jack is corrupted Ml tajacke. (See Voss. De Vitiis Ser. iii. 3, in v. Cataiuta.) ...
by Abel Boyer
Jaque, jacket. Jaque de meille, ccat of mail. Jacquemart, J. m, soiiei ibe beur).
Containing an Historical and Critical Account of the Lives and Writings of the Most Eminent Persons in Every Nation; Particularly the British and Irish; from the Earliest Accounts to the Present Time by Alexander Chalmers
Among these may be reckoned Ortelius, Lipsius, Scaliger, Casaubon, Merula, De Thou, Du Chesne, Peiresc, Bignon, Jaque Godefre, Gruter, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jaque
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Jaque
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Jaque Mate.
Scrabble value of J8A1Q10U1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Jaque to find many related words and phrases!