Jayanthi is an Indian actress. She has appeared in over 500 films, including films in the Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and Marathi languages. In Kannada movies, she was honored with the title Abhinaya Sharade.
- also known as Kamala Kumari, Kamala
- born on (68 years ago) in Bangalore, child of Balasubramanyam and Santhanalakshmi
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Film producer, playback singer, actor
- Marriage with Peketi Sivaram
- parent of Krishna Kumar
- "Ethir Neechal"
- played Sarita Shyam Swarup in "Mehrbaan"
- played Triveni in "Aaj Ke Sholey"
- played Padma in "Doctor Chakravarthy"
- "Swati Kiranam"
- played Woman Courted by Wrestler in "Oridathoru Phayalvaan"
- "Raja Vikramarka"
- "Bharya Bhartalu"
- "Sri Ramanjaneya Yuddham"
- "Jagadeka Veeruni Katha"
- played Roopa in "Tumse Achha Kaun Hai"
- played Grandmother in "Prarambha"
- "Kodama Simham"
- "Paravathi Parameshwarulu"
- "Donga Mogudu"
- played Anasuya Matha in "Shri Datta Darshanam"
- played Vijaya Rama Raju's wife in "Bobbili Yuddham"
- played Neela in "Kasturi Nivasa"
- "Ellorum Nallavare"
- "The Tortoise, An Incarnation"
- played Madhavi (captain's wife) in "Edakallu Guddada Mele"
- played Rukmani in "Bama Vijayam"
- some of the awards:
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kannada - "Edakallu Guddada Mele"
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kannada - "Tulasi"
There are other people with Jayanthi in their name, like Padma Jayanthi.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jayanthi (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Videos about Jayanthi (actress)
Click on an item to play that video:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Jayanthi to find many related words and phrases!