On this page:
- John Bradshaw was an English judge. He is most notable for his role President of the High Court of Justice for the trial of King Charles I and as the first Lord President of the Council of State of the English Commonwealth.
- John Bradshaw: John Elliot Bradshaw is an American educator, counselor, motivational speaker and author who has hosted a number of PBS television programs on topics such as addiction, recovery, codependency and spirituality. Bradshaw is active in the self-help movement, and is credited with popularizing such ideas as the "wounded inner child" and the dysfunctional family. His books are mainly works of popular psychology. In his promotional materials and in interviews and reviews of his work he is often referred to as a theologian.
- also known as John Elliot Bradshaw
- born on (82 years ago) in Houston
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, educator, motivational speaker, tv personality, talk show host
- parent of Brenda Isaacs Booth
- written works: "Bradshaw On", "Retrouver l'enfant en soi", "The Lawn Book", "Volver a La Ninez/ Homecoming", "Complete guide to better gardening", "Breaking the circle of anger", "Creando Amor", "S'affranchir de la honte", "New Zealand as it is", "Das Kind in uns. Wie finde ich zu mir selbst", "Concordance to the Poetical Works of John Milton"
- nomination: - nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host - "Bradshaw on Homecoming"
- John Bradshaw is a film director, screenwriter and film producer.
- also known as Jon Bradshaw, Bradshaw
- born in (64 years ago) in Stratford
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Screenwriter, film director, film producer
- filmography: "WWE: Judgment Day 2008"
- films written:
- films directed:
- nomination: - nominated to Independent Spirit Award for Best Screenplay - "The Moderns", with Alan Rudolph
- John Bradshaw: John Leslie Bradshaw is a former Australian politician.
- born on (73 years ago)
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Politician, pharmacist
- John Bradshaw was an English cricketer of the nineteenth century. A batsman of unknown handedness, Bradshaw made six first class appearances for Cambridge University cricket teams between 1833 and 1835, and one for an England side in 1849, scoring 102 runs in total at a batting average of 9.27. Born in Barrow-on-Soar, in Leicestershire, he died aged 68 in Granby, Nottinghamshire.
- John Bradshaw was an English criminal and supposed political writer.
- John Bradshaw is a Christian pastor, writer and evangelist. In January 2011, he became the fourth speaker/director for It Is Written international television.
- born in New Zealand
- profession: Author, pastor
There are other people with in their name, like John Bradshaw Gass.
John Bradshaw: The fictional representation of the English judge who is most notable for his role President of the High Court of Justice for the trial of King Charles I and as the first Lord President of the Council of State of the English Commonwealth.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for John Bradshaw
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Recovery Books and the Good Life by Gary Greenberg
john Bradshaw is a best-selling author (Bradshaw, ...
A "Recovery Workbook" for Alcoholics by Maurice "Mo" Murray
John Bradshaw is an excellent 27.
A genealogical and heraldic dictionary of the landed gentry of Great Britain & Ireland for 1852 (1852)
by Sir Bernard Burke
John Bradshaw. Sir Richard Strangwayes m. 2ndly, Isabel, dau. of Thomas Thwaytes, of Lound, and had further issue, William, of Middlesburgh, m. Mary, dau. of Roger Tockett, but d. t.p. Edwabd, of whom presently. Henry. Margaret, m. to ...
THE NEW ROYAL ENCYCLOPAEDIA; OR, COMPLETE MODERN UNIVERSAL DICTIONARY OF ARTS & SCIENCES, ON A NEW AND IMPROVED PLAN (1789)
IN WHICH ALL THE RESPECTIVE SCIENCES, ARE ARRANGED INTO COMPLETE SYSTEMS, AND THE ARTS DIGESTED INTO DISTINCT TREATISES. ALSO THE DETACHED PARTS OF KNOWLEDGE, Alphabetically Arranged and Fully Explained, According to the BEST AUTHORITIES. Containing a Digest and Display of the Whole Theory and Practice of the Liberal and Mechanical Arts. Comprising a General REPOSITORY of ANCIENT AND MODERN LITERATURE, FROM THE EARLIEST AGES, DOWN TO THE PRESENT TIME: Containing All the New IMPROVEMENTS and Latest DISCOVERIES Made in the ARTS and SCIENCES, Particularly Acoustic ... Vermeology, &c. The Superfluities which Abound in Other Dictionaries are Expunged, for the Purpose of Incorporating Complete Systems, and Distinct Treatises. By Means of this Addition and Deviation from the Old Plan it Comprizes A GENERAL CIRCLE OF SCIENCE, AND FORMS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE LIBRARY OF UNIVERSAL KNOWLEDGE, That was Ever Published in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE. The Whole Entirely Freed from the Errors, Obscurities, and Superfluities of Other DICTIONARIES. Illustrated with Upwards of 150 Large Superb COPPER PLATES, Accurately Descriptive of the Subjects to which They Refer. IN THREE VOLUMES. by William Henry Hall
Radcliffe — Benjamin Budd, Fording-bridge - — James Brundrett, Manchester — Boulton, Handsworth — John Bradshaw, Manchester — John Bell, New North- street — John Bartland, Manchester — John Blackey, ditto — Burt, Welbourn ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1908)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors) with Forty Indexes of Subjects
Bradshaw, John Bradshaw, Wm. Bradwarden, Thos.
Critical Dictionary of English Literature, and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Middle of the Nineteenth Century (1871)
Containing Thirty Thousand Biographies and Literary Notices, with Forty Indexes of Subjects. T - Z by Samuel Austin Allibone
Bradshaw, John Bradshaw, Wm.
living and deceased from the earliest accounts to the latter half of the nineteenth century by Samuel Austin Allibone
Bradshaw, John Bradshaw, Wm. Bradwarden, Thos.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for John Bradshaw
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about John Bradshaw
Click on an item to view that photo:
- View Point - John Bradshaw logging
Photo credit: euphro
- Jade Point fold with John Bradshaw
Photo credit: euphro
- Minister for Defence meets Cpl John Bradshaw
Minister for Defence Mr. Simon Coveney T.D. meets Cpl John Bradshaw, a section Commander in the Force Reserve Company.
Photo credit: Irish Defence Forces
Video language resources about John Bradshaw
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about John Bradshaw
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of John Bradshaw to see it in context!