On this page:
- John Castle is an English actor. Castle has acted in theatre, film and television. He is known for his role as Postumus in the BBC television adaptation of I, Claudius and for playing Geoffrey II, Duke of Brittany, in the film, The Lion in Winter. He also played Dr. Carrasco as well as the prisoner called "The Duke" in the film Man of La Mancha, and the villain in RoboCop 3.
- John Castle: John Francis Castle was an outfielder in Major League Baseball. He played three games for the Philadelphia Phillies in 1910.
- John Castle is an author.
- born in (80 years ago)
- profession: Writer
- written works: "John Castle's Hauraki Gulf", "Flug in Gefahr", "Hunting for Treasure", "Hippy, or, A modern fairy tale, or, Hippiness is, or, A child's garden of flower children", "The Seventh Fury", "Runway Zero-Eight", "Royal occasions", "Hawke's Bay heritage"
- John Castle is a screenwriter.
John Castle is a fictional character from the 1958 film The Man Who Wouldn't Talk.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for John Castle
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sian Echard, Robert Rouse
The Awntyrs off Arthure at the Terne k Wathelyn Bevis of Hampton Biblical Drama Bokenham, Osbern Bourchier, John, Lord Berners Breton Lay Capgrave, John Castle of Perseverance, The Charles d'Orléans Chaucer, Geoffrey Chaucer: A ...
by M.C. Rintoul
KATE CHESTER BUCHAN,John Castle Gay (1930) THOMAS CARLYLE ...
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
Octavius Caesar: John Castle. Marcus Aemilius Lepidus: Fernando Rey. Alexas: Juan Luis Galiardo. Octavia: Carmen Sevilla. Pompey: Freddie Jones. Schoolmaster: Enrique Alba. Menas: Peter Arne. Varrius: Luis Barboo. Menecrates: ...
Living and Deceased from the Earliest Accounts to the Middle of the Nineteenth Century. Containing Thirty Thousand Biographies and Literary Notices, with Forty Indexes of Subjects by Samuel Austin Allibone
Case, John Castle, Wm. Castlemain, Earl of Castlereagh, Lord. Cateline, J. Cavendish, Wm. Caylcy, Arthur Cecil, Sir Edw. Cecil, Robt. Cecil, Wm. Chadlicet, '1'. Chalmers, Lt. C. Chalmers, Geo.
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1908)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors) with Forty Indexes of Subjects
Case, John Castle, Wm. Castlemain, Earl of Castlereagh, Lord Cateline, J. Cavendish, Wm. Cayley, Arthur Ceoil, Sir Edw. Cecil, Robt. Cecil, Wm. Chadlicet, T. Chalmers, Lt. C. Chalmers, Geo.
by John A. Wagner, Susan Walters Schmid
David Horovitch, Rachel Kempson, Denis Carey, John Castle Directed by Anthea Browne-Wilkenson, Prudence Fitzgerald, Moira Armstrong, Keith Williams , Darrol Blake, Joan Kemp Welch, and Peter Moflatt Covering the reign of Henry VII, ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb, Lambdin Kay Distinguished Professor for the Peabody Awards Horace Newcomb
Young Claudius Ashley Knight Pylades Guy Siner Livy Denis Carey Plautius Darian Angadi Livilla Patricia Quinn Lucius Simon MacCorkindale Postumus John Castle Praxis Alan Thompson Placina Irene Hamilton Domitius Esmond Knight ...
by Jerry Roberts
The Crucifer of Blood also put Fraser's father into a time-honored showboat role, that of Sherlock Holmes, surrounded by more Brits: Johnson as Watson, and Edward Fox, Susannah Harker, John Castle, and Simon Callow. PETER HEWITT b.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for John Castle
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about John Castle
Dane John Castle, Canterbury, England
Photo credit: *ErinBrierley*
Quotes about John Castle
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'John Castle"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine