On this page:
Who is Johnnie To?
Johnnie To, also known as To Kei-Fung, is a Hong Kong film director and producer. Popular in his native Hong Kong, To has also found acclaim overseas. Intensely prolific, To has made films in a variety of genres, though in the West he is best known for his action and crime movies, which have earned him critical respect and a cult following.
- also known as Johnnie To Kei-Fung, To Kai Fung, To Kei-Fung, Kei-Fung To, Qifeng Du, Johnnie To Kei Fung, Kai Fung To, Johnny To Kei-Fung, Johnny To Kei Fung, Johnny To, dou6 kei4 fung1, 杜琪峰, dù qífēng, 杜琪峯, Du Qifeng, To Kei Fung, Du Qi-Feng, Do Kei-Fong, Johnnie, To Sir
- born on (60 years ago) in Hong Kong
- nationality: Hong Kong, China
- profession: Film director, film producer, screenwriter, television producer, television director
- read more about Johnnie To (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Johnnie To
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Yolanda Williams Page
From Thereafter Johnnie to Nappy Hair created tenuous assumptions among and between those inside ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Johnnie To
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Johnnie To
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Johnnie To and fan
Colin Geddes reverts into a simple, giddy fan when it comes to Hongkong films. Did director Johnnie To ever ask himself, "What is this gwailo going on about?"
Photo credit: Sasoriza
- Johnnie To X SFMOMA
The godfather of Hong Kong cops and robbers film is visiting San Francisco
Photo credit: Kan W.
Anagrams of JOHNNIE TO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Johnnie To!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Johnnie To to see it in context!