On this page:
- Jonathan Winters: Jonathan Harshman Winters III was an American comedian, actor, author, and artist. Beginning in 1960, Winters recorded many classic comedy albums for the Verve Records label. He also had records released every decade for over 50 years, receiving 11 nominations for Grammy Award for Best Comedy Album during his career and winning a Grammy Award for Best Album for Children for his contribution to an adaptation of The Little Prince in 1975 and the Grammy Award for Best Spoken Comedy Album for Crank Calls in 1996.
- also known as Jonathan Harshman Winters Jr.; Winters, Jonathan; Bashful Bigshots; Jonathan Harshman Winters III; Chester Honeyhugger
- born on (90 years ago) in Bellbrook, child of Jonathan Harshman Winters II and Alice Kilgore
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Comedian, actor, voice actor, artist, screenwriter, author, painter, soldier, visual artist, music artist
- died on in Montecito of natural causes
- read more about Jonathan Winters (comedian)
- Jonathan Winters a.k.a. John Winters is an actor.
- read more about John Winters (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Jonathan Winters
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
5001 Nights at the Movies (1991)
by Pauline Kael
Jonathan Winters is a charlatan; and Liberace is a casket salesman. Also with ...
by the late Leonard Feather, Ira Gitler
Victor Borge; Jonathan Winters. Feat. solo on “New Girl” w. Pearson '67. Off B' way: taped solos for Side Man '98. CDs: w. Herman (Evid.); Duke Pearson (BN); G. Benson (A&M); Konitz (Chiaro.). COLLINS, CAL (CALVIN), gtr; b. Medora, IN ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jonathan Winters
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Jonathan Winters
RIP Jonathan Winters.
Name the movie and why that license plate isn't real.
Photo credit: That Hartford Guy
Quotes about Jonathan Winters
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Jonathan Winters to see it in context!