On this page:
- Joseph May is a British-born actor who recently appeared in television and film on both sides of the Atlantic. Raised in Canada, he returned to the UK to study at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art before embarking upon a career that made him a familiar face in the British industry, particularly throughout the late nineties.
- Joseph May was a 19th-century Member of Parliament from the Auckland Region in New Zealand.
- born in (199 years ago)
- died in (125 years ago)
- Joseph May a.k.a. Joe May is a set designer.
- read more about Joe May
- Joseph May was a member of the musical group Great White.
- also known as May, Joseph; Old Timer; Joseph "Old Timer" May
- member of musical group Great White (Drums) between and (2 years)
- Joseph May was the father of Abby May Alcott.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Joseph May
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Junius P. Rodriguez
The Just Demands of the Other: An Introduction to Samuel Joseph May. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University, Kellogg Project/Center for the Study of Citizenship, 1989. Galpin, W. Freeman.
by Daniel J. Harrington
Joseph may have acted merely to fulfill the law in Deut 21 :23 about burying the corpse of an executed person on the day of death.
by Jill Berk Jiminez
Joseph may thus be understood as an exemplary Romantic poser - male, exotic ( and thus classless), but not colourless - and Laure as an icon of the Realist model - female and working-class, but again, not colourless. Although. CHANGING ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Joseph May
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of JOSEPH MAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Joseph May!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Joseph May to find many related words and phrases!