Juan Antonio Bayona
is an acrostic for jab.
On this page:
Who is Juan Antonio Bayona?
Juan Antonio Bayona, commonly known as J. A. Bayona, is a Spanish film director. In addition to directing television commercials and music videos, Bayona is best known for directing the 2007 horror film The Orphanage and the 2012 drama film The Impossible.
- also known as J.A. Bayona, J Bayona
- born on (40 years ago) in Barcelona
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, film producer
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Foreign Language Film - "The Orphanage" (Country: Spain)
- nominated to Goya Award for Best Film - "The Orphanage"
- nominated to Goya Award for Best New Director - "The Orphanage"
- nominated to European Film Awards Audience Award for Best Film - "The Orphanage"
- nominated to European Film Award for Best Film - "The Orphanage", with Sergio G. Sánchez
- Goya Award for Best New Director - "The Orphanage"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Juan Antonio Bayona
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
The Orphanage (07, Juan Antonio Bayona); Teresa, el ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Juan Antonio Bayona
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: