On this page:
- Judith Lowry was an American actress, best known for her television work. She made nearly 30 appearances on TV and in film during her career in addition to numerous appearances on stage both on Broadway and off.
- Judith Lowry is a Native American artist.
- born in (67 years ago) in Washington, D.C.
- Judith Lowry is an author.
- born in (70 years ago)
- written works: "The landscaping ideas of jays", "Gardening with a Wild Heart"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Judith Lowry
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Judith Lowry (Mrs. Clairmont); Vera Lockwood (Joe's Mother); ...
Films by Christopher Lyon
Judith Lowry (Stuart's grandmother); 204 HUSBANDS Joe Hardy (“Shanghai Lil'); David Rowlands (Stuart Jackson);
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Judith Lowry
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: