On this page:
- Julie Chen: Julie Suzanne Chen Moonves is an American television personality, news anchor, and producer for CBS. She has been the host of the U.S. version of the CBS reality-television program Big Brother since its debut in July 2000 and is the longest-serving host of any country's version of the show. She is also a co-host and the moderator of the CBS daytime show The Talk. Previously, she was a co-anchor of The Early Show on CBS.
- also known as Julie Suzanne Chen, Chenbot, Julie Suzanne Chen Moonves
- born on (45 years ago) in Queens, child of David Y. Chen and Wan Ling Chen
- ethnicity: Asian people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Journalist, presenter, television producer, tv personality, actor
- Marriage with Leslie Moonves since
- parent of Charlie Moonves
- written works: "Evidence of compression", "Listening", "Radio silence", "True to life", "The veil"
- TV series: "The Early Show"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Morning Program - "The Early Show", with Zev Shalev, Bob Bicknell, Anthony Batson, Michael Rosen, Betsy Alexander, Greg Carlson, Kerri Forrest, Soshea Leibler, Tom Mazzarelli, Kevin Rochford, Hardy Spire, Marci Waldman, Maryam Ayromlou, Pam Auerbach, Cathy Black, Roger Lee, Bob Meyer, Scott Stern, Beatrix Parash, Deb Thomson, Charity Elder, Dan Aldworth, Elizabeth Bacelar, Jamal Benjamin, Laura Berger, Brian Bingham, Dina Blau, Chase Bodine, Elizabeth Bohnel, Sarah Boxer, Paulette Brown, Peter Burgess, Christine Byun, Tammy Caputo, Kevin Coffey, Steve Cohen, George Cullen, Brian Cunningham, Lauren Danza, BJ D'Elia IV, Gloria DeLeon, Ginny Deliagre, Alison Dorfman, Robert Forrester, Scott Fraser, Gina Garcia, Matthew German, Kate Gibson, William Goodman & Kitt Grant
- official website: www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/05/16/earlyshow/bios/main509336.shtml
- Julie Chen is an American book artist.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Julie Chen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Committee on Benchmarking the Technology and Application of Lightweighting, National Materials and Manufacturing Board, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, National Research Council
Julie Chen is a professor of mechanical engineering and interim vice provost for ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Good Morning America is hosted at present by Charles Gibson and Diane Sawyer; The Early Show by Harry Smith, Hannah Storm, Julie Chen, and Rene Syler, and Today by Katie Couric and Matt Lauer. The FOX Network does not seem to be a major competitor in this field. Most cable networks are unaffected by the morning time slot and run a variety of shows ranging from cartoons to religion. The only exception to this type of programming is the Cable News Network (CNN ), which ...
by Vincent Terrace
Host: Julie Chen, April Lewis. Announcer: Clayton Halsey, Phil Proctor.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Julie Chen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Julie Chen
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Julie Chen Net Worth
Julie Chen has been recognized as one of the sensational TV personality and has been constantly evolving herself by subjecting into various TV shows production which created a proper stage and recognized her talent as one of the leading TV show hosts.
Photo credit: celebrityabc
- Julie Chen Shankbone 2009 Vanity Fair
(About David Shankbone)
Photo credit: david_shankbone
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Julie Chen to see it in context!