On this page:
- Kako a.k.a. Juanjo Moreno is a Spanish MC.
- read more about Juanjo Moreno (singer)
- Kako a.k.a. Megumi Asaoka is a Japanese pop singer, and actress. Her real name is Kayoko Fuji.
- read more about Megumi Asaoka (musical artist)
- Kako is a musical artist, musician.
- Kako a.k.a. Juan José Aramburu Amorena is an Olympic skeet shooter. At the 2008 Summer Olympics he finished eighth in his event so did not advance to the final. Later he won a gold medal at the 2011 Skeet shooting World Championships in Belgrade. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, Aramburu again competed in the men's skeet but did not advance to the final.
- read more about Juan José Aramburu
There are other people with in their name, like Rion Kako, Kako Kelber, Kako Someya, Kako Kanidia, Satoshi Kako, Takashi Kako, Kako Matsuura, Kako Kandahari, Kako Larrañaga, Princess Kako of Akishino and many others.
- Kako is a fictional film character.
- Kako is a fictional character from the 2005 tv series Peach Girl.
- Kako is a fictional character from the 2009 film Korkoro.
- Kako is a fictional character from Blood Money.
- Kako is a fictional character from the 1971 film Kako.
- Kako is a fictional character from the 2013 film Gare du Nord.
- Kako a.k.a. Isao Kako is a fictional character in the anime and manga franchise Bokurano: Ours created by Mohiro Kitoh.
- read more about Isao Kako
"Kako" is a 1971 film written by Reza Mirlohi and directed by Shapur Gharib.
"Kako" is a musical album of Kako y su Orquesta.
- released in (42 years ago)
Kako a.k.a. Colorado Plains Regional Airport is a public-use airport located on the north side city limits of Akron, Colorado, a town in Washington County, Colorado, United States. The airport is approximately 115 miles northeast of Denver.
Kako a.k.a. Kako Language: Kako or Mkako or Mkaka, is a Bantu language spoken mainly in Cameroon, but also has speakers in the Central African Republic and Congo. The main population centers of Kako speakers includes Batouri and Ndélélé in the East Region of Cameroon.
- read more about Kako Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kako
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daniel A. Kelin
a game Kajkaki KAHJ-kah-kee Kako [KAH-koh] A kako is a rooster.
by Philip Briggs
Lying roughly halfway between Key Afer and Jinka, and sharing these towns' temperate highland climate, Kako is a small but attractive Aari village noted for its busy Monday market. For independent travellers, it would make for a ...
An Ethnographic Study by Kaori Okano
Kako is a second generation Korean living in a working class area, where the majority of the city's Koreans reside, but does not speak ...
by Bengal (India). Public Works Department
Hasanpur Kako is a largish, straggling village situated on a high mound near a large lake, into which a branch of the Jamunā empties itself. The principal remains of interest here are a dargah and some statues. The dargá is an unpretending ...
by Albert Samuel Gatschet
The jaw is our organ for biting, and is called kako just like the bone. LAMA to be dizzy, giddy, drunk, bewildered, and to curse contains a radix lam-, the primitive signification of which is that of turning in a circle, revolving, reeling. This will ...
The Klamath Indians of Southwestern Oregon: Letter of transmittal. Ethnographic sketch. Texts. Grammar (1890)
by Albert Samuel Gatschet
The jaw is our organ for biting, and is called kako just like the bone. LAMA to be dizzy, giddy, drunk, bewildered, and to curse contains a radix lam-, the primitive signification of which is that of turning in a circle, re— volving, reeling. This will ...
The History of Thucydides (1829)
Newly Translated Into English, and Illustrated with Very Copious Annotations, Exegetical, Philological, Historical and Geographical; Almost Entirely Original ... Prefixed, is an Entirely New Life of Thucydides: with a Memoir on the State of Greece, Civil and Military, at the Commencement of the Peloponnesian War by Thucydides
"OTAa tropow is a usual phrase, denoting hostility; and tri kako is a formula which not unfrequently occurs in treaties.
by Roy E. Martin, Emily Paine Carter, George J. Flick, Jr., Lynn M. Davis
Kako is a dried product with a mild to strong odor. Tambadiang is commonly prepared from fish such as bonito in Senegal. The fish is washed, placed in concrete vats with alternate layers of salt, left to ferment for one to three days before being ...
by J.F. Stimson, Donald Stanley Marshall
FAG, ANA KAKO S. Iron-gray hair.
A Dictionary of Tocharian B (2013)
Revised and Greatly Enlarged by Adams, Douglas Q. Adams
kako" (n.[m. sg.]) ...
An English-Herero Dictionary (1883)
With an Introduction to the Study of Herero and Bantu in General by F. W. Kolbe
indeed not, ayee, kako ; indé, kako, —, by the witch-poison indé ouanga ; ayee ouanga ; —, in (prob. abbreviated form of indé): (ua tyere) in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kako
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kako
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Kako
Click on an item to play that video:
- Kako staviti Language Bar na taskbar-u
Nadam se da sam vam pomogao...:D Link profila:http:--...
- Kako povratiti izgubljeni Language bar
Nadam se da sam vam pomogao,hvala na gledanju :D.
- Words of Life Kako West People/Language Movie Trailer
- Kako upaliti language bar.
- Kako promijeniti jezik u Photoshopu (How to change language in Photoshop)
- Kako ubaciti language pack
Kratak tutorial o tome kako ubaciti language pack za windows 7 Link Windows/Language packs ...
- Kako da skinete fraps(link u description) download
Link gdje mozete skinuti fraps...
See also the pronunciation examples of Kako!
Quotes about Kako
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'kako"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of K5A1K5O1
The value of this 4-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine