On this page:
"Kannaki" is a 2001 film written by Sanjeev kilikulam and directed by Jayaraaj.
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- director: Jayaraj
- producer: Mahesh Raj
- art direction by Nemom Pushparaj
- written by Sajeev Kilikulam
- based on "Antony and Cleopatra" by William Shakespeare
- cinematography by M.J. Radhakrishnan
- edited by N.P. Sathish
- music by Kaithapram Vishwanathan Nambudiri
- costume design by Sabitha Jayaraj
- genres: Romance Film, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema, Drama
- released in (14 years ago)
- some of the awards:
Kannaki is a fictional character from the 2001 film Kannaki.
Printed books with definitions for Kannaki
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Tale of an Anklet (1993)
An Epic of South India
Matavi is after all a courtesan, whereas Kannaki is a chaste wife. The Book of Pukar ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kannaki
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Kannaki
N Kannaki and Group
Uploaded from form
Photo credit: Milaap.org
Scrabble value of K5A1N1N1A1K5I1
The value of this 7-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KANNAKI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Kannaki!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Kannaki for some fun with words!