- Karina, born María Isabel Bárbara Llaudés Santiago, is a Spanish singer who had her biggest success in the late 60s until the mid-70s. She was born in Jaén, Andalusia on December 4, 1943.
- Karina is a Venezuelan Latin pop music singer, songwriter, and actress.
- also known as Cynthia Karina Moreno Elias, Carina
- born on (46 years ago) in Lima
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: Venezuela
- profession: Singer, actor, singer-songwriter
- genre: Latin pop
- album: "Carina kantas por vi en esperanto"
- TV series:
- official website: www.karinaonline.com
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Smirnoff is an American Ukrainian-born professional ballroom dancer of Greek-Russian descent. She is best known to the general public as a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars, winning the thirteenth season with army veteran and soap opera star J. R. Martinez. She's also won 2 runner-up titles, a semi-final title, and several quarter final titles.
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Nose: Karina is an actress.
- also known as Nose Karina
- born on (30 years ago) in Shōwa-ku, Nagoya
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Actor, fashion model, voice actor
- played Yoko Shiraki in "Tomorrow's Joe"
- played Manami in "Freeter, Ie wo Kau"
- played Nurse Erika Matsubara in "Umizaru"
- played Yukari Nitani in "Bunny Drop"
- played Yayoi Kinoshita in "Reincarnation"
- played Minako in "Sky of Love"
- played Yukiko Takigawa in "Girls for Keeps"
- played Mirai in "Parade"
- played Morina (Voice acting in Japan) in "Doraemon: The Record of Nobita's Spaceblazer"
- played Nurse Erika Matsubara in "Umizaru 3: The Last Message"
- played Erika Matsubara in "Limit of Love: Umizaru"
- TV series:
- official website: www.karina-karina.com
- Karina a.k.a. Anna Karina is a Danish-French citizen, film actress, director, and screenwriter who has spent most of her working life in France. She is known as a muse of the director Jean-Luc Godard, one of the pioneers of the French New Wave. Her notable collaborations with Godard include The Little Soldier, A Woman Is a Woman, Vivre sa vie, and Alphaville. With A Woman Is a Woman, Karina won the Best Actress award at the Berlin Film Festival.
- also known as Hanne Karen Blarke Bayer, Hanna Karin Blarke Bayer, AK, Hanne Karin Blarke Bayer, Hanne Blarke, Hanne Karin Bayer
- born on (74 years ago) in Solbjerg
- nationality: Denmark, France
- profession: Actor, model, film director, screenwriter, singer, novelist, film score composer
- member of musical groups:
- read more about Anna Karina (actress)
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Pasian is a singer, songwriter and pianist.
- also known as Pasian, Karina
- born on (23 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Professional Performing Arts School
- profession: Singer
- genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues
- albums: "First Love", "Sin Verguenza"
- nomination: - nominated to Grammy Award for Best Contemporary R&B Album - "First Love"
- Karina a.k.a. Uschi Nerke appeared in the documentary film Monks: The Transatlantic Feedback.
- Karina a.k.a. Monika Star is a film actor.
- Karina is an Argentine singer-songwriter.
- Karina a.k.a. Jessica Loveitt is a pornographic actress.
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Ivanova is an actress.
- Karina a.k.a. Karinna is a fictional character from the 2005 film Lower City.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2013 film Lasting.
- Karina is a fictional character from the Indonesian soap opera Sekar.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2007 TV series Andai Ku Tahu.
- "Karina" is a musical album of Karina.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "Karina" is a musical album of Karina.
Karina is a light rail station operated by Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority. The station is located in San Jose, California in the center median of 1st Street near Karina Court. The station's street address is 1900 N. First Street.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Karina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
初級1翻訳・文法解説英語版 by スリーエーネットワーク
Karina is an Indonesian and a student of Kyoto University. Mr. Miller...
Karina is a student and Maria is a housewife. [Note 2] ...
by Chris Darke
Anna Karina (Natasha von Braun) Like Coutard, Karina is an GODARDVILLE 17.
Mexican Vegetarian Cooking (1984)
by Edith Metcalfe de Plata
Masa karina is a specially prepared corn flour to which all you have to do is add water to make the dough for your tortillas. Easiest of all is to buy ready-made tortillas, but it is more satisfying to make your own, and you have control over the ...
q Karina is a 7-year- old who ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Anna Karina (Hanne Karin Blarke Bayer), b. Copenhagen, Denmark,1940 When Jean-Luc Godard and Anna Karina separated, it marked Godard's abandonment of the heritageof commercial, and especially American, cinema. Within that ...
Encyclopedia of Sleep and Dreams: The Evolution, Function, Nature, and Mysteries of Slumber [2 volumes] (2012)
by Deirdre Barrett, Patrick McNamara Ph.D.
Karina. Stavitsky. The term actigraphy refers to the monitoring and collection of data produced by movement. Actigraphy devices contain accelerometers that measure acceleration due to movement. Data can be ...
* Longworth, Karina (November 20, 2007).
by Ray Hutchison
Karina M. Pallagst See also Environmental Policy; Growth Machine; New Urbanism; Suburbanization; Sustainable Development; Urban Planning; Urban Village Further Readings Evers, David with Efraim Ben-Zadek and Andreas Faludi. 2000 ...
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul
Dir Jean-Luc Godard Seen Jean-Luc Godard based on the novel Obsession by Lionel White Photog Raoul Coutard Art Dir Pierre Guffroy Mus Antoine Duhamel Ed Francoise Collin Cast Jean-Paul Bel- mondo, Anna Karina, Dirk Sanders, ...
by Melissa Hope Ditmore
While Karina in Vivre sa vie portrays an iconic woman who meets a tragic fate that resembles, and partially parodies, the fate of the stereotypical "fallen women" in melodramatic fiction and cinema, the metaphorical resonances of prostitution in ...
Nomenclature, Taxonomy and Ecology by M.M. Grandtner, Julien Chevrette
M Karina viraru e f ruprechtie de Karina s volador (Colombia) 14053 Ruprechtia costata Meisn. Polygonaceae SC SE ...
Dictionary Gilbert-English (1898)
Karin, and karini, karina (karinan), karinia, karinaki,verb : to make ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Karina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5A1R1I1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KARINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Karina!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Karina to see it in context!