- Karina, born María Isabel Bárbara Llaudés Santiago, is a Spanish singer who had her biggest success in the late 60s until the mid-70s. She was born in Jaén, Andalusia on December 4, 1943.
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Smirnoff is an American Ukrainian-born professional ballroom dancer of Greek-Russian descent. She is best known to the general public as a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars, winning the thirteenth season with army veteran and soap opera star J. R. Martinez. She's also won 2 runner-up titles, a semi-final title, and several quarter final titles.
- read more about Karina Smirnoff (actress)
- Karina a.k.a. Anna Karina is a Danish-French citizen, film actress, director, and screenwriter who has spent most of her working life in France. She is known as a muse of the director Jean-Luc Godard, one of the pioneers of the French New Wave. Her notable collaborations with Godard include The Little Soldier, A Woman Is a Woman, Vivre sa vie, and Alphaville. With A Woman Is a Woman, Karina won the Best Actress award at the Berlin Film Festival.
- read more about Anna Karina (actress)
- Karina is a Venezuelan Latin pop music singer, songwriter, and actress.
- also known as Cynthia Karina Moreno Elias, Carina
- born on (46 years ago) in Lima
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: Venezuela
- profession: Singer, actor, singer-songwriter
- genre: Latin pop
- album: "Carina kantas por vi en esperanto"
- TV series:
- official website: www.karinaonline.com
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Nose: Karina is an actress.
- read more about Karina Nose
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Pasian is a singer, songwriter and pianist.
- read more about Karina Pasian
- Karina a.k.a. Uschi Nerke appeared in the documentary film Monks: The Transatlantic Feedback.
- read more about Uschi Nerke (actress)
- Karina a.k.a. Monika Star is a film actor.
- read more about Monika Star
- Karina a.k.a. Jessica Loveitt is a pornographic actress.
- read more about Jessica Loveitt
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Ivanova is an actress.
- read more about Karina Ivanova (actress)
- Karina is the partner of Lukas Königshofer and mother of Fabio Königshofer.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2005 film Sunless City.
- Karina a.k.a. Karinna is a fictional character from the 2005 film Lower City.
- read more about Karinna
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2013 film Lasting.
- Karina is a fictional character in The Theatre Bizarre.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 1997 film Flames: The Movie.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2011 film Gun Hill Road.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2003 film Los no invitados.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 1992 film Engkanto.
- Karina is a fictional character from the film Brotherhood.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 1965 film Agent 3S3: Passport to Hell.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 1963 film To Bed or Not to Bed.
- Karina is a fictional character from the Indonesian soap opera Sekar.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2000 Spanish film Common Wealth.
- Karina is a fictional character from Mother Earth.
- Karina is a film character of the movie Wan Pipel.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2007 TV series Andai Ku Tahu.
- Karina is a fictional character in the 2010 indie drama film Prince of Broadway.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2004 film Until the Night.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2013 film Habi, La Extranjera.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2009 film Paradas Contínuas.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2000 film Girlfight.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2007 film Dead Tone.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2004 film Whisky.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2014 film The Toll.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2014 film Le crocodile du Botswanga.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2011 drama film My Universe In Lower Case.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2013 film Rubies.
- "Karina" is a musical album of Karina.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "Karina" is a musical album of Karina.
Karina is a light rail station operated by Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority. The station is located in San Jose, California in the center median of 1st Street near Karina Court. The station's street address is 1900 N. First Street.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Karina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Surīē Nettowāku, Kabushiki Kaisha
Karina is an Indonesian and a student of Kyoto University. Mr. Miller...
Karina is a student and Maria is a housewife. [Note 2] ...
Win the Game of Googleopoly (2015)
Unlocking the Secret Strategy of Search Engines by Sean V. Bradley
(Side note: Karina is a huge fitness buff and is all about everything and anything fitness- and wellness-related.) So, picture us side by side on the treadmills, with our headphones on, listening to our favorite workout jams via our iTunes on our ...
by Chris Darke
Anna Karina (Natasha von Braun) Like Coutard, Karina is an GODARDVILLE 17.
Mexican Vegetarian Cooking (1984)
by Edith Metcalfe de Plata
Masa karina is a specially prepared corn flour to which all you have to do is add water to make the dough for your tortillas. Easiest of all is to buy ready-made tortillas, but it is more satisfying to make your own, and you have control over the ...
by Thomas W. Sheehan
See Caren, Katherine, Karina. Karena (Scandinavian) See Caren , Katherine, Karina. Kari (Norwegian, Danish) See Carey, Charity, Katherine, Karina. Kariane (American double) See Kari+ Anne. Karie (variant) See Carey, ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Anna Karina (Hanne Karin Blarke Bayer), b. Copenhagen, Denmark,1940 When Jean-Luc Godard and Anna Karina separated, it marked Godard's abandonment of the heritageof commercial, and especially American, cinema. Within that ...
The Evolution, Function, Nature, and Mysteries of Slumber by Deirdre Barrett, Patrick McNamara Ph.D.
Karina. Stavitsky. The term actigraphy refers to the monitoring and collection of data produced by movement. Actigraphy devices contain accelerometers that measure acceleration due to movement. Data can be ...
by Ray Hutchison
Karina M. Pallagst See also Environmental Policy; Growth Machine; New Urbanism; Suburbanization; Sustainable Development; Urban Planning; Urban Village Further Readings Evers, David with Efraim Ben-Zadek and Andreas Faludi. 2000 ...
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Dir Jean-Luc Godard Seen Jean-Luc Godard based on the novel Obsession by Lionel White Photog Raoul Coutard Art Dir Pierre Guffroy Mus Antoine Duhamel Ed Francoise Collin Cast Jean-Paul Bel- mondo, Anna Karina, Dirk Sanders, ...
by Melissa Hope Ditmore
While Karina in Vivre sa vie portrays an iconic woman who meets a tragic fate that resembles, and partially parodies, the fate of the stereotypical "fallen women" in melodramatic fiction and cinema, the metaphorical resonances of prostitution in ...
The Latter Being Entirely New by John Shakespear
SYMMETRICAL, k_hI_Ish-r_iaul, bfi-karina. SYMMETRY, andiiz, karina, lagii'o, su-dauli. SYMPATIIETICAL, SYMFATHIzING, dard-shari]_(,dard- mand ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Karina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5A1R1I1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KARINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Karina!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Karina to see it in context!