- Karina, born María Isabel Bárbara Llaudés Santiago, is a Spanish singer who had her biggest success in the late 60s until the mid-70s. She was born in Jaén, Andalusia on December 4, 1943.
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Smirnoff is an American Ukrainian-born professional ballroom dancer of Greek-Russian descent. She is best known to the general public as a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars, winning the thirteenth season with army veteran and soap opera star J. R. Martinez. She's also won 2 runner-up titles, a semi-final title, and several quarter final titles.
- Karina a.k.a. Anna Karina is a Danish-French citizen, film actress, director, and screenwriter who has spent most of her working life in France. She is known as a muse of the director Jean-Luc Godard, one of the pioneers of the French New Wave. Her notable collaborations with Godard include The Little Soldier, A Woman Is a Woman, Vivre sa vie, and Alphaville. With A Woman Is a Woman, Karina won the Best Actress award at the Berlin Film Festival.
- also known as Hanne Karen Blarke Bayer, Hanna Karin Blarke Bayer, AK, Hanne Karin Blarke Bayer, Hanne Blarke, Hanne Karin Bayer
- born on (73 years ago) in Solbjerg
- nationality: Denmark, France
- profession: Actor, model, film director, screenwriter, singer, novelist, film score composer
- member of musical groups:
- read more about Anna Karina (actress)
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Nose: Karina is an actress.
- also known as Nose Karina
- born on (29 years ago) in Shōwa-ku, Nagoya
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Actor, fashion model, voice actor
- played Yoko Shiraki in "Tomorrow's Joe"
- played Manami in "Freeter, Ie wo Kau"
- played Nurse Erika Matsubara in "Umizaru"
- played Yukari Nitani in "Bunny Drop"
- played Yayoi Kinoshita in "Reincarnation"
- played Minako in "Sky of Love"
- played Yukiko Takigawa in "Girls for Keeps"
- played Mirai in "Parade"
- played Morina (Voice acting in Japan) in "Doraemon: The Record of Nobita's Spaceblazer"
- played Nurse Erika Matsubara in "Umizaru 3: The Last Message"
- played Erika Matsubara in "Limit of Love: Umizaru"
- TV series:
- official website: www.karina-karina.com
- Karina is a Venezuelan Latin pop music singer, songwriter, and actress.
- also known as Cynthia Karina Moreno Elias, Carina
- born on (45 years ago) in Lima
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: Venezuela
- profession: Singer, actor, singer-songwriter
- genre: Latin pop
- album: "Carina kantas por vi en esperanto"
- TV series:
- official website: www.karinaonline.com
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Pasian is a singer, songwriter and pianist.
- also known as Pasian, Karina
- born on (22 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Professional Performing Arts School
- profession: Singer
- genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues
- albums: "First Love", "Sin Verguenza"
- nomination: - nominated to Grammy Award for Best Contemporary R&B Album - "First Love"
- Karina a.k.a. Monika Star is a film actor.
- Karina is an Argentine singer-songwriter.
- Karina a.k.a. Jessica Loveitt is a pornographic actress.
- Karina a.k.a. Karina Ivanova is an actress.
- Karina a.k.a. Uschi Nerke appeared in the documentary film Monks: The Transatlantic Feedback.
- Karina a.k.a. Karinna is a fictional character from the 2005 film Lower City.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2013 film Lasting.
- Karina is a fictional character from the Indonesian soap opera Sekar.
- Karina is a fictional character from the 2007 TV series Andai Ku Tahu.
- "Karina" is a musical album of Karina.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Karina" is a musical album of Karina.
Karina is a light rail station operated by Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority. The station is located in San Jose, California in the center median of 1st Street near Karina Court. The station's street address is 1900 N. First Street.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Karina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Sleep and Dreams: The Evolution, Function, Nature, and Mysteries of Slumber [2 volumes] (2012)
by Deirdre Barrett, Patrick McNamara Ph.D.
Karina. Stavitsky. The term actigraphy refers to the monitoring and collection of data produced by movement. Actigraphy devices contain accelerometers that measure acceleration due to movement. Data can be ...
by Heinz Duthel
* Longworth, Karina (November 20, 2007).
by Ray Hutchison
Karina M. Pallagst See also Environmental Policy; Growth Machine; New Urbanism; Suburbanization; Sustainable Development; Urban Planning; Urban Village Further Readings Evers, David with Efraim Ben-Zadek and Andreas Faludi. 2000 ...
by Melissa Hope Ditmore
While Karina in Vivre sa vie portrays an iconic woman who meets a tragic fate that resembles, and partially parodies, the fate of the stereotypical "fallen women" in melodramatic fiction and cinema, the metaphorical resonances of prostitution in ...
by Horace Newcomb
Married: Carmel Cryan; children: Karina, Kirsty, and Rory. Made debut as stage actor in repertory, Newquay, 1955; appeared in repertory at Nottingham, Glasgow, ...
by K. Bradley Penuel, Matt Statler, Ryan Hagen
Further Readings Aase, Karina and T. Tjensvoll. “Learning in Emergency Organizations: Trial Without Error.
A Decade of Culture and Counterculture by Abbe A. Debolt, James S. Baugess
The protagonists (played by Anna Karina, Claude Brasseur, and Sami Frey) are disconnected young people who decide to commit a robbery while both men also try to seduce the woman. The film distances the audience from the characters by ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Karina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5A1R1I1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KARINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Karina!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Karina to see it in context!