On this page:
- Karn a.k.a. Karna: The representation in fiction of Karna from the Hindu epic Mahābhārata.
- read more about Karna
- Karn a.k.a. Tara is a fictional character from the 2013 Thai TV series Nang Marn.
- read more about Tara
- Karn a.k.a. Karnploo is a fictional character from the 2007 Thai television program Likit Gammatep.
- read more about Karnploo
- Karn is a fictional character from De Laatste Trein.
- KARN is a commercial sports and talk radio station at 920 AM in Little Rock, Arkansas, owned and operated by Cumulus Media. Originally known as KARK-AM and later locally owned by Ted Snider, the station has long been the flagship station of the Arkansas Radio Network. The station's studios are located in West Little Rock, and the transmitter tower is located in North Little Rock.
- official website: www.920karn.com
- Karn is a family.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Karn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lou Anders
Karn is a boy growing up on a large farm in Norrøngard but dreaming of even bigger things. Knattleikr (nat-LIKE-er): A game played with a hard ball in which every player is equipped with a bat. It is a very rough sport and injuries are common.
Part I. An expository index referring to subjects of science in the order of the sacred books : Part II. Enquiries and discussions intended to illustrate various incidents etc. mentioned in scripture ; (With many Plates) by Charles Taylor
RHINOCEROS, is called karn chartit, ...
by Angelus Francis Xavier Maffei
kasisi karn melai (or yekot kar) = /. by economising gather (or make union); or bet. k. karn ras kar. 3. tsukai = /. avoid. 4. mogan tsal=;/. proceed with love. 5. dov6r = /. keep, e.g. food for to-morrow; or keep in life, e.g. in a slaughter; ba- cau kar ...
by Graham Towl, David P. Farrington, David Crighton, Gareth Hughes
Karn. Nacro (formerly the National Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders) is the largest voluntary agency in the UK working in the fields of crime reduction and offender resettlement. It is involved in a wide range of activities ...
The Star Trek Encyclopedia (2011)
by Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Debbie Mirek
Razka Karn. (Roy Brocksmith). Smuggler, black marketeer, and scrapmetal merchant. Razka was an old friend of Kira Nerys's during the days of the Cardassian occupation.
Internet Security Dictionary (2002)
by Vir V. Phoha
Karn, P. Metzger, W. Simpson, RFC 1829: The ESP DES-CBC Transform, August ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Karn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Karn
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Richard Karn.
Video about Karn
Video shows what karn means. A pile of rocks.. Karn Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say karn. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
View more videos about Mick Karn.
Quotes about Karn
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'karn"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of K5A1R1N1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KARN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Karn!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Karn to see it in context!