On this page:
"Karpagam" is a 1963 Tamil film starring Gemini Ganesan, Savithri, Muthuraman, and K.R. Vijaya. Directed by K. S. Gopalakrishnan.The film depicts the life of a young girl, Karpagam and shows tragedies, difficulties, and love. The film was released on November 15, 1963. Amar Jothi Movies produced the film. The film was a box office hit. From the profit the producer made from this film, he built and named a studio, Karpagam Sudio .
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- producer: K. S. Sabarinathan
- genres: Drama, Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released on (51 years ago)
- award: - Certificate of Merit for Second Best Feature Film in Tamil, received by K. S. Gopalakrishnan & K. S. Sabarinathan
- Karpagam is a fictional character from the 1995 film Kolangal.
- Karpagam is a fictional character from the 1963 film Karpagam.
- Karpagam is a fictional character from the 1996 film Kalki.
- Karpagam is a fictional character from the 2001 film Thaalikaatha Kaaliamman.
Printed books with definitions for Karpagam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
j, j, >y, Gan'ni nni; Karpagam, the celestial tree; margosa tree. 6a,Hia,n: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Karpagam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5A1R1P3A1G2A1M3
The value of this 8-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Karpagam to find many related words and phrases!