On this page:
- "Karz" is a 1980 Hindi thriller film directed by Subhash Ghai, starring Rishi Kapoor and Tina Munim as leads, also starring Simi Garewal, in the critically acclaimed role of Kamini Verma, the murderous wife from the past life, which won her a Filmfare nomination.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Jagjit Khurana & Akhtar Farooqui
- art direction by Sudhendu Roy
- written by Sachin Bhowmick & Rahi Masoom Raza
- Rishi Kapoor as Monty Oberoi
- Simi Garewal as Kamini Verma
- Tina Ambani as Tina
- Pran as Kabira
- Prem Nath as Sir Judah
- Iftekhar as Dr. Daniel
- Durga Khote as Shanta Prasad Verma
- Raj Kiran as Ravi Verma
- Pinchoo Kapoor as Mr. G.G. Oberoi
- Abha Dhulia as Julie
- Jalal Agha as Dr. Dayal
- Mukri as College Principal
- Ratan Gaurang as Dr. Daniel's servant
- Birbal as Daiyan
- Viju Khote as Baiyan
- Mac Mohan as Sir Judah's Spokesperson
- cinematography by Kamalakar Rao
- edited by Waman B. Bhosle & Gurudutt Shirali
- music by Laxmikant–Pyarelal, Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar, Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma
- costume design by Bhanu Athaiya, Bhavana Munim, Satyawan
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Musical, World cinema, Bollywood, Drama, Musical Drama
- subject: Reincarnation
- released on (35 years ago)
- official website: www.muktaarts.com/filmography/karz.asp
- "Karz": Karz: The Burden of Truth is a 2002 Hindi Action film directed by Harry Baweja and produced by Kaushal Godha. The film features Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty and Shilpa Shetty as main characters.
- also known as Karz: The Burden of Truth, Karz: Sachaai Ka Bhoj
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Kaushal Godha
- art direction by R. Verman Shetty
- written by Anees Bazmee & Amit Khan
- based on a story by Atul Sharma
- Sunil Shetty as Raja Chauhan
- Sunny Deol as Suraj Singh
- Johnny Lever as Jugnu
- Shilpa Shetty as Sapna
- Ashutosh Rana as Rajpal Thakur
- Shahbaaz Khan as Police Inspector Khan
- Kirron Kher as Savitri Devi
- Sayaji Shinde as Himmatbhai
- Himani Shivpuri as Jugnu's Wife
- Vishwajeet Pradhan as Gogi
- Deepak Shirke as Madhav Singh
- Rajeev Verma as Balwant Singh
- Shammi as Balwant Singh's Mother
- Adi Irani as Gupta
- Arun Bakshi as Cheema
- cinematography by Yogesh Jani
- edited by Kuldip K. Mehan
- music by Naresh Sharma, Sanjeev Rathod, Darshan Rathod
- genres: Action Film, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on (13 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Karz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Rinki Roy Bhattacharya
Karz is an adaptation of the Hollywood film The Reincarnation of Peter Proud ( 1975) and follows the thriller formula with not too much stress on the Indian concept of karma. Karan Arjun invokes the Mahabharat heroes and makes allies of arch ...
Together with a Simplified Grammar of the Persian Language by Edward Henry Palmer
karz d. Length, JjL ...
Romanized by Thomas Grahame Bailey
karz cukknä, de sir karz carhnä : M. 118. 20 : see, owe. debtor, karzäï. decadence, raunak ghatnt ; zör, etc., ghatnä. decamp, cupp capitä nose jänä. decapitate, see behead. decay, trakknä : see bad : get soft, çalnä : get spoiled, ...
British and American by Eric Partridge
by sir Arthur Naylor Wollaston
vam vide orna- karz giriftan, giriftan. Bobboweb, jW/ karz-dár. Bosom, у bar, Aie- efnah, ágbúsh.— (o/ a female) Breast. Boss (of a shield, &c, stud, ment) ...
The Royal English Dictionary ... The Fourth Edition Improved; to which are Added, the Lives of Several Eminent Modern Writers (1771)
by Daniel Fenning
karz,. Perf]. fortrerly,. a company met together, for any purpose. “ A noble crr tv of lords and ladies.” Faery Queen. At present applied to the ship's company ; or used to signify a company of contemptible perions, or iuch as herd together with ...
by Sorrel Kerbel
Klíma, Ivan, “AChristmas Conspiracy” in The Writingon the Wall: AnAnthology ofContemporary Czech Literature, editedby Peter Kussi and Antonin Liehm, New York: Karz Cohl, 1983 Lopate, Phillip, “ Czechs, ...
by C. J. Gordon
-D«rpdup karz'yá jwaliyá uçhan-Phran phran chákpa Flash, s.-A'bhá ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Karz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5A1R1Z10
The value of this 4-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KARZ
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Karz!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Karz to see it in context!