- "Karz" is a 1980 Hindi thriller film directed by Subhash Ghai, starring Rishi Kapoor and Tina Munim as leads, also starring Simi Garewal, in the critically acclaimed role of Kamini Verma, the murderous wife from the past life, which won her a Filmfare nomination.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Jagjit Khurana & Akhtar Farooqui
- art direction by Sudhendu Roy
- written by Sachin Bhowmick & Rahi Masoom Raza
- Rishi Kapoor as Monty Oberoi
- Simi Garewal as Kamini Verma
- Tina Ambani as Tina
- Pran as Kabira
- Prem Nath as Sir Judah
- Iftekhar as Dr. Daniel
- Durga Khote as Shanta Prasad Verma
- Raj Kiran as Ravi Verma
- Pinchoo Kapoor as Mr. G.G. Oberoi
- Abha Dhulia as Julie
- Jalal Agha as Dr. Dayal
- Mukri as College Principal
- Ratan Gaurang as Dr. Daniel's servant
- Birbal as Daiyan
- Viju Khote as Baiyan
- Mac Mohan as Sir Judah's Spokesperson
- cinematography by Kamalakar Rao
- edited by Waman B. Bhosle & Gurudutt Shirali
- music by Laxmikant–Pyarelal, Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar, Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma
- costume design by Bhanu Athaiya, Bhavana Munim, Satyawan
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Musical, World cinema, Bollywood, Drama, Musical Drama
- subject: Reincarnation
- released on (34 years ago)
- official website: www.muktaarts.com/filmography/karz.asp
- "Karz" is a 2002 drama film written by Anees Bazmee, Amit Khan and Atul Sharma and directed by Harry Baweja.
- also known as Karz: The Burden of Truth, Karz: Sachaai Ka Bhoj
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Kaushal Godha
- art direction by R. Verman Shetty
- written by Anees Bazmee & Amit Khan
- based on a story by Atul Sharma
- Sunil Shetty as Raja Chauhan
- Sunny Deol as Suraj Singh
- Johnny Lever as Jugnu
- Shilpa Shetty as Sapna
- Ashutosh Rana as Rajpal Thakur
- Shahbaaz Khan as Police Inspector Khan
- Kirron Kher as Savitri Devi
- Sayaji Shinde as Himmatbhai
- Himani Shivpuri as Jugnu's Wife
- Vishwajeet Pradhan as Gogi
- Deepak Shirke as Madhav Singh
- Rajeev Verma as Balwant Singh
- Shammi as Balwant Singh's Mother
- Adi Irani as Gupta
- Arun Bakshi as Cheema
- cinematography by Yogesh Jani
- edited by Kuldip K. Mehan
- music by Naresh Sharma, Sanjeev Rathod, Darshan Rathod
- genres: Action Film, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on (12 years ago)
"Karz" is the soundtrack album of the 1980 film.
Karz is a village in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan, near the city of Kandahar.
KARZ is a radio station broadcasting a mainstream rock format serving Marshall, Minnesota.
- official website: www.1075karz.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for KARZ
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
S.H.R. Imp "papers". (1867)
by Solomon Hetherton Rudolphus Imp (pseud.), Charles R. Doane
Deer Enxitner : Karz is a institushun. Tha ap- pere evry where, like ...
by Rinki Roy Bhattacharya
Karz is an adaptation of the Hollywood film The Reincarnation of Peter Proud ( 1975) and follows the thriller formula with not too much stress on the Indian concept of karma. Karan Arjun invokes the Mahabharat heroes and makes allies of arch ...
A Dictionary of Law Terms, Explainging the Technical Words and Phrases Employed in the Several Departments of Law (1885)
With a Glossary of Indian Judicial and Revenue Terms
KARZ, debt ; in Mahomedan law, besides the general sense, it implies a loan to be re-paid by something dissimilar, but of equal value, in distinction to Ariyat, the return of the identical thing borrowed ; a money loan, money lent at interest for an ...
Explained and Illustrated from the Rich and Interesting Folklore of the Valley by James Hinton Knowles
Nemdz chheh /arz tah hit chhuh karz. Prayer is a duty and plunder is a debt. A Pathan saying. Nemdzi sunz unguj. The finger of the prayer. " Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of ...
by George Watt
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for KARZ
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5A1R1Z10
The value of this 4-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KARZ
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of KARZ!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of KARZ to see it in context!