On this page:
- Katie Boyle, Lady Saunders is an Italian-born British actress, television personality, and game-show panelist, well known for appearing on TV panel games such as What's My Line? and for presenting the Eurovision Song Contest in the 1960s and 1970s. She was also a former agony aunt, answering problems that had been posted to the TV Times by readers.
- also known as Caterina Irene Elena Maria Imperiali di Francavilla, Lady Saunders, Catherine Boyle, Caterina Irene Elena Maria Imperiali de Principi di Francavilla, Catherine Boyl, Catherine Carleton
- born on (89 years ago) in Florence, child of Demetrio Imperiali di Francavilla and Dorothy Kate Ramsden
- nationality: United Kingdom, Italy
- profession: Presenter, actor
- filmography: "The French, They Are a Funny Race"
- TV series: "It's a Knockout"
- Katie Boyle is a TV producer.
- profession: Television producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Continuing Coverage of a News Story in a Regularly Scheduled Newscast - "CBS Evening News" (Afghanistan: The Road Ahead), with Rick Kaplan, Ward Sloane, Kim Godwin, Chris Dinan, Katie Couric, Bill Piersol, Bob Peterson, David Martin, Lara Logan, Mandy Clark, Terry McCarthy, Guy Campanile, Richard Roth, Lori Beecher, Chip Reid, Mark Strassmann, Andy Clarke, Rob Hendin, Lynne Edwards, Joseph Frandino, Andres Triay, Mark Hooper, Matt Lombardi, Randall Joyce, Max McClellan, Tony Maciulis, Ashley Velie, Mary Walsh, Andy Wolff, Kristina Weischadle, Jennifer Yuille
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism in a News Magazine - "Rock Center with Brian Williams" (The Price of Gold), with David Corvo, Rome Hartman, Ellen Mason, Richard Engel, Andrew Tkach & Richard O'Kelly
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Interview - "Rock Center with Brian Williams" (Sandusky Speaks), with Ellen Mason, Rome Hartman, Rob Buchanan, Catherine Kim, David Corvo, Kimberly Kaplan, Beverly Chase, David Emanuele, Matthew Glick, Tim Uehlinger, Bob Costas, Tim Al-Harby, Anna Schecter, Desiree Adib, Richard Latour
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Feature Story in a News Magazine - "Rock Center with Brian Williams" (State of Shame), with Rome Hartman, David Corvo, Ami Schmitz, Beverly Chase, Nancy Snyderman & Ellen Mason
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Interview - "Rock Center with Brian Williams" (Sandusky Speaks), with Rome Hartman, Ellen Mason, David Corvo, Rob Buchanan, Kimberly Kaplan, Catherine Kim, Tim Uehlinger, Matthew Glick, Bob Costas, Tim Al-Harby, Beverly Chase, David Emanuele, Richard Latour, Desiree Adib, Anna Schecter
- Katie Boyle is a film actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Katie Boyle (actress)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Katie Boyle
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Ringo Starr Encyclopedia (2012)
by Bill Harry
For the recording, Ringo's fellow judges were television celebrity Katie Boyle, comedian Ray Martine and actress Judy Cornwell. The records reviewed were: ' Thinking Of You Baby', the Dave Clark Five; 'A Summer Song', Chad Stuart and ...
Dictionary of Pseudonyms (2010)
13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins, 5th ed. by Adrian Room
Katie Boyle: Caterina Irene Helen Imperiali di Francavilla ( 1926–), It.-born Eng. TV panelist, writer, columnist. “Katie” for Caterina, and ...
by Vincent Terrace
Regulars: Kay Bush, Katie Boyle, Arlene Phillips, Hot Gossip.
by Vincent Terrace
Host-star Kenny Everett Regulars: Kay Bush, Katie Boyle, Arlene Phillips, Hot Gossip Producer: David Mallett Associate producer: Bridget Moore Director: David Mallet Writer: Kenny Everett, Barry Siber, Roy Emeron Choreographer: Arlene ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Katie Boyle
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Katie Boyle
Katie Boyle and her son
Photo credit: ilovememphis
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Katie Boyle for some fun with words!