On this page:
"Kellafate" is a 2010 Indian film in the Bengali language.
- country: India
- language: Bengali Language
- director: Pijush Saha
- producer: Pijush Saha
- executive producer: Sanjay Roy
- written by N.K. Salil
- cinematography by B. Satish & Rajeev Shrivastava
- edited by M. Sushmit
- music by Jeet Ganguly
- genres: Romance Film, Drama, World cinema, Bengali Cinema
- released on (4 years ago)
- official website: www.princeentertainmentp4.com/film_kellafate_synopsis.html
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kellafate
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5E1L1L1A1F4A1T1E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Kellafate for some fun with words!