Ken G. Hall
On this page:
Who is Ken G. Hall?
Ken G. Hall: Kenneth George Hall, AO, OBE, better known as Ken G. Hall, was an Australian film director, considered one of the most important figures in the history of the Australian film industry.
- also known as Ken Hall; Kenneth George Hall; arranged by; John Addison Chandler; Kenneth George Hall, AO, OBE
- born on (114 years ago) in Paddington, child of Florence Hall and Charles Hall
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Film director, film producer, screenwriter
- died on (21 years ago) in Sydney
- read more about Ken G. Hall (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ken G. Hall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Ken G. Hall. Roy Rene, Yvonne Barnard, Lorraine Smith, John D'Arcy, Eric Masters. [Australia] Strikebound, 1983. Dir. Richard Lowenstein. Chris Haywood, Carol Burns, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Rob Steele, Nik Forster.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ken G. Hall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ken G. Hall for some fun with words!