On this page:
Kil is sometimes a misspelling of kill.
- Kil is a locality and the seat of Kil Municipality in Värmland County, Sweden with 7,842 inhabitants in 2010.
- Kil is a village in Kragerø municipality, Norway. It is located near Sannidal to the west of Kragerø city and Helle. Its population is 901.
- also known as Kil, Telemark
- part of Norway
Kil is a fictional character from the 1986 film Once Upon a Time.
"Kil" is an action drama film directed by Nik Amir Mustapha.
- country: Malaysia
- languages: Malay Language, English Language
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Mystery
- rating: G
- released on
- kil is a gene.
- Kil a.k.a. Kariya Language: Kariya, or Vinahə, is an Afroasiatic language spoken in a single village of Bauchi State, Nigeria.
- also known as Lipkawa, Wihe, Vinahe, Kauyawa, Kariyu
- Kil a.k.a. kilR is a gene.
- kil is a genomic locus.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kil
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Containing Descriptions of the Suez Canal, the Gulfs of Suez and Akaba, the Red Sea and Strait of Bab-el-Mandeb, the Gulf of Aden with Sokótra and Adjacent Islands, and Part of the Eastern Coast of Arabia
RAS ALI BASH KIL is a prominent bluff headland rising as a steep cliff 400 feet above the level of the sen, with a depth of 20 fathoms at one mile off shore.. Immediately westward of it is Khor Binna, an extensive salt water lagoon with the ...
The Ricci Flow (2010)
Techniques and Applications. Geometric-analytic aspects by Bennett Chow, Sun-Chin Chu, David Glickenstein, Christine Guenther, James Isenberg, Tom Ivey, Dan Knopf, Peng Lu, Feng Luo, Lei Ni
*k kIl is a fundamental solution to the heat equation.
by Donald Venes
kilobase (kil'č-bās") ABBR: kb. A unit indicating the length of a nucleic acid sequence. One kb is 1000 nucleotide bases long.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kil
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kil
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Ik Kil.
Videos about Kil
Click on an item to play that video:
- Kalakeya Prabhakar Speaks "Kil kil Language" - Baahubali,Prabhas,SS Rajamouli
- Kalakeya Prabhakar Speaks Kil Kil Language From Baahubali | SS Rajamouli | TV5 News
Prabhakar, who played the role of Kalakeya in the Movie Baahubali speaks kil kil language which is specially written by Director SS Rajamouli. Watch the Video ...
- Vennela Kishore Tweets in Kalakeya ( Kil Kil ) Language about Baahubali Movie | Prabhas | Rajamouli
watch Vennela Kishore Tweets about Bahubali / Baahubali Movie. The film stars Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Sudeep, Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah, Sathyaraj, ...
- Kil kil language pampa style
- Kil kil language
- Talking Tom telling bahubali kil kil language
See also the pronunciation examples of Kil!
Scrabble value of K5I1L1
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine