On this page:
"Killa" a.k.a. "The Fort" is a 2014 film written by Tushar Paranjape and directed by Avinash Arun.
- read more about The Fort
- Killa is a fictional character from the 2008 film Babylon A.D.
- Killa is a fictional character from the 2012 film StreetDance 2.
- Killa is a fictional character from the 2006 No Mercy for the Rude.
There are other characters with in their name, like killa k.
- "Killa" is a musical album of Farid Bang.
- also known as Killa (Premium Edition)
- released on
- "Killa" is the first single by R&B American group Cherish from their second album The Truth. "Killa" features rap/hip-hop artist Yung Joc. The song is about "not being able to resist the man you know is no good." It is their third single after "Unappreciated" in 2006, and was described by noted UK R&B writer Pete Lewis of the award-winning Blues & Soul as "a robustly funky single which finds the girls teaming up with chart-topping rugged male Southern rapper Yung Joc".
- "Killa" is a musical single of Way Out West.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Killa" is a musical single of Wubcology.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Killa" is a composition.
- "Killa" is a composition.
- music by Natalie Sims
- "Killa" is a musical single of Cherish.
- released on (7 years ago)
- Killa a.k.a. Liam Killeen, is a professional mountain biker. He represented England in cross country racing at the Commonwealth Games in 2002 where he came 3rd, and became Commonwealth Champion in 2006. He has won the British Mountain Biking National Champion over five consecutive years; 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. He competed for Great Britain at the 2004 and 2008 Summer Olympics and was chosen as the sole male cross-country rider for the British team for the London Games in 2012.
- read more about Liam Killeen
- Killa a.k.a. Keland Johnson is an American Football defensive lineman for the Northwestern State Demons.
- read more about Keland Johnson
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Killa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S N Jha
Killa is a film that deals with the universal conflict of migration and the process, how this migration impacts the lives of people, mainly children. The story of the film revolves around a young boy named Chinu who finds it difficult to adjust to the ...
The mission to Kandahar (1860)
with appendices by Sir Harry Burnett Lumsden
Habib killa is a square enclosure detached about \ of a mile from the large village of Painar, of which it is an off-shoot, and is surrounded by the richest cultivation, on which great care has been bestowed ; the land is terraced and irrigated by a ...
Pos Killa (50). — A minor fraction of Dangar Khel, Piran Dangar Khel, Muhammad Khel, Malakh, Mallizad, Dawaris. Headman ; Ghanam Shah, Lai Shah, Sher Ali. Pos Killa (20). — A section of Khojrai, ...
The London encyclopaedia, or, Universal dictionary of science, art, literature, and practical mechanics, by the orig. ed. of the Encyclopaedia metropolitana [T. Curtis].
by Thomas Curtis (of Grove house sch, Islington)
Killa:/vI$lf.b|¢xlL1I1l' . Pho ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
English: bishop's weed, Queen Anne's lace Arabic: khilla shitani, killa, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Killa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Killa
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Killa Cam.
Video about Killa
ALKALINE Explanation For Dissing BOUNTY KILLA & FOOTA HYPE
ALKALINE Explanation For Dissing BOUNTY KILLA & FOOTA HYPE.
See also the pronunciation examples of Killa!
Scrabble value of K5I1L1L1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KILLA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Killa!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Killa to see it in context!