On this page:
"King Rikki": Turf wars. Violent betrayals. A family torn apart by greed and jealousy. And one man who wants to rule the gang-ravaged streets of East L.A. Rikki Ortega will stop at nothing to control it all. The only man resourceful enough to take on Rikki is Juan Vallejo, a cop from the neighborhood and a childhood friend. Vallejo is as tough as he is smart, and he is determined to foil Rikki’s plan for a final score. The stage is set and the stakes are high as the final showdown unfolds.
- also known as The Street King
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: James Gavin Bedford & James Gavin Bradford
- written by Jesse Graham
- based on "Richard III" by William Shakespeare
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (13 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for King Rikki
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
, 50, 132, 464 King, Rosemary, 848 King Rikki, 123 Kingpin, 232 Kirkwood, Burton , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for King Rikki
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of King Rikki for some fun with words!