On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun kob
What does kob mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: kobs
- an orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- scientific names: Antilope kob / species Antilope kob / Kobus kob
- more generic word: waterbuck = any of several large African antelopes of the genus Kobus having curved ridged horns and frequenting e.g. swamps and rivers
- geographic area: Africa
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Alternative definition of the noun kob
- An African antelope closely related to the lechwe and the waterbuck.
- Kob a.k.a. Suvanant Kongying, also known by her nickname Kob, is a Thai actress. She was the lead actress in many Thai lakorns in the 1990s-2000s. She has appeared in several lakorns, including Dao pra sook with Sornram Teppitak, in which she played Dao, the main character. She has been voted people's choice winner for top actress for many years. She's considered Thailand's most famous actress and her leading lakorn partner is Sornram Teppitak.
- read more about Suvanant Kongying (actress)
- Kob a.k.a. Pimolrat Pisolyabutr is a Thai actress.
- read more about Pimolrat Pisolyabutr (actress)
- Kob a.k.a. Papassara Techapaibun: Papassara Techapaibul is Miss Thailand World 1988 and she complete in Miss World 1988 in the United Kingdom.
- read more about Papassara Techapaibun (actress)
- Kob a.k.a. Nimit Jitranon is a film score composer.
- read more about Nimit Jitranon
- Kob a.k.a. Thanakorn Hoontrakul is the husband of Saisiri Xoomsai.
- read more about Thanakorn Hoontrakul
Kob a.k.a. Кобь is a musical group.
- read more about Кобь
Kob a.k.a. Kasidis Kietyotha is a fictional character from Ton Ruk Rim Rua, a 2013 Thai TV series.
- read more about Kasidis Kietyotha
- KOB, virtual channel 4, is an NBC-affiliate television station based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, owned by Hubbard Broadcasting. Its transmitter is located on Sandia Crest, east of Albuquerque, and the station has studios located on Broadcast Plaza just west of downtown.
- official website: www.kob.com
- Kob a.k.a. Kohoroxitari Language is an human language.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kob
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Not So Different (2016)
Finding Human Nature in Animals by Nathan H. Lents
The kob is an animal that looks like a cross between an impala and an antelope and lives abundantly in the African savannah. It turns out that, when population size allows it, the females will form large female-only herds and engage in lots of ...
JK, L, M Versability (2015)
by Roger J. Maderia
A kob is a type of antelope. A kitty is a little baby cat. It's also money bet in poker and a jackpot for gamblers like that. A kidnapping takes someone for ransom. Kismet is destiny or fate. A jailbreak will occur sometimes, when prisoners just ...
Affine Flows on 3-manifolds (2003)
by Shigenori Matsumoto
Kob is a normal subgroup of Nil. However Ko, for ab # 0 are mutually conjugate in GA". Note that E = Klo.1) and E2 = Killj. LEMMA 2.7. Two elements of Nil commute if and only if they belong to the same Kia,b]. D Now let us embark upon the ...
by John Willard Milnor, John McCleary
Here kOB is the real K-theory of B, ...
Pro - Zyp by Joseph Thomas
Jacob, ja' kob ...
by Ernest E. Heimbach
kob Showers of rain. kwv Portion, part, shoulder loads. kauj Coils. kuam "Hand" of bananas. khaw Mouthfuls.
by Edy G. Schaffer
GOA, BEIRA, NILGAI, SASIN, SAIGA, TAKIN, OTEROP, GAZELLE, BUBALIS, BUBALINE African GNU, KOB, ASSE, KUDU, ORYX, TORA, ...
Answering at Once the Purposes of Rhyming, Spelling, and Pronouncing. On a Plan Not Hitherto Attempted ... To which is Prefixed a Copious Introduction to the Various Uses of the Work ... and for the Purposes of Poetry is Added an Index of Allowable Rhymes by John Walker
To kob'ble To walk lamely, v. n. . * To con-job'ble To concert; a low word, v, a. . Bab (ble A ...
Sinhalese English Dictionary (1982)
by B. Clough
KOB, s. jack tree, artocarpus integrifolia (Urticacece). rrcJo ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kob
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kob
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Kob
Video shows what kob means. An African antelope closely related to the lechwe and the waterbuck, Kobus kob.. Kob Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
Scrabble value of K5O1B3
The value of this 3-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KOB
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Kob!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kob to see it in context!