On this page:
Kop is sometimes a misspelling of chop.
- KOP és un grup afincat a Badia del Vallès de música hardcore punk, metall i obert al Crossover. Creat el 1998 a Rubí, a partir del grup de hardcore Speereth, del qual es van mantenir tres membres: JuanRa, Josep i Txero. Es va caracteritzar per la seva crítica social i política en les seves lletres, plenes de ràbia i compromís. Kop ha cantat en basc, català i castellà.
- Kop a.k.a. Kraiphop Jandee is a member of the band Micro.
- read more about Kraiphop Jandee
"KOP": Set in the year 2787 on a planet light years away from earth, KOP details the life of Juno Mozambe, a crooked cop who has been talked into doing one last favor for his old partner who now runs the privatized police force, KOP.
- language: English Language
- author: Warren Hammond
- character: Juno Mozambe
- genres: Speculative fiction, Detective fiction, Hardboiled, Science Fiction, Future history
- copyright: 2007-06-26
- released in (8 years ago)
"KOP" is the fifth album released in 2002 of the Turkish pop singer Mustafa Sandal.
- genre: Pop music
- released in (13 years ago)
Kop a.k.a. Nakhon Phanom Airport is a small regional airport serving Nakhon Phanom, the capital city of Nakhon Phanom Province, Thailand.
- Kop a.k.a. Spion Kop is a colloquial name or term for a number of terraces and stands at sports stadiums attended by hardcore fans, particularly in the United Kingdom.
- read more about Spion Kop
- Kop a.k.a. Kwato Language: Kwato or Waupe is a Rai Coast language spoken in Madang Province, Papua New Guinea.
- also known as Waupe, Waube language
- Kop a.k.a. serine peptidase inhibitor, Kunitz type, 2 is a gene.
- also known as serine protease inhibitor, Kunitz type, 2; hepatocyte growth factor activator inhibitor type 2; Kunitz-type serine protease inhibitor; placental bikunin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kop
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Philippe Clément Festschrift by Erik Koelink, Jan M.A.M. van Neerven, Ben de Pagter, G. H. Sweers
Kø = Kop is an m-dissipative operator. Therefore, it generates a strongly continuous contraction semigroup in L'(R*, u). Note that K is ...
by Gilbert Keith Chesterton
-1 Spion Kop is a hill in South Africa, scene of a battle in the Boer War. -*The Monument is a memorial to the Great Fire of London (1666) and is situated on the site of the outbreak of the fire in Pudding Lane near London Bridge. The Monument ...
by Dave Birrell
The original Spion Kop is a mountain in southern Africa and was the site of a battle in the South African (Boer) War of 1899-1902. It is unusual to find a mountain in the Canadian Rockies with a name related to this war. The viewpoint allows ...
by Virginia P. Studdert, Clive C. Gay, Douglas C. Blood
coproculture [kop′′ro-kul'ch r] culture of the feces for the purposeof hatching parasiteeggs and obtaining larvae for morphological identification anddifferentiation. coprodeum [kop′′ro-de' ...
Copos, kop′os, n. a morbid lassitude. [Gr.] Copper,kop′ėr, n.a moderately hardmetalofa fine red colour, perhapsthe first metal employed by man:money made of copper— e.g.'a copper'=apenny or halfpenny: a vesselmadeof copper.
by Andrew Jackson Graham
Copped, kopt, Kay-lVt, Copper, kop'er, Kay-Per. Copperas, kop'eras ...
A general pronouncing and explanatory Dictionary of the English Language ... By G. F. and G. K. (1802)
by George KNIGHT (of Edinburgh.)
[copyhold Copyholder, kop'é-höld-ēr n, one who has a Coquet, kö-ket' v. a. to deceive in love Coquette, kö-kett' n, a gay airy girl who endeavours to attract notice Coquetry, kö-ket're n, affectation [fishers Coracle, kora-kl n, a boat used in Wales ...
Yir-Yoront Lexicon (1991)
Sketch and Dictionary of an Australian Language by Barry Alpher
KOP (N) Erg ...
Based Upon the Unabridged Dictionary of Noah Webster : with a Reference Library and Treasury of Facts by Noah Webster, Harry Thurston Peck
cope (kop), n. a large semi-circular ecclesiastical vestment, worn by bishops ...
by Samuel Johnson
Cooppice, kop'pis, n. s. low woods cut at stated times for fuel; a place over-run with brushwood. Co'pple-bust, kop'pl-dust,n. s. powder used in purifying metals, or the gross parts separated by the coppel or cupel. Coppie-stones are lumps and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kop
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kop
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: vandammelesley
Photo credit: dreamsjung
- THE KOP
Sign outside the Kop
Photo credit: cchana
- Kop This!
Photo credit: bixentro
- Rotterdam Kop van Zuid
Photo credit: hans.griep
- The Kop
Photo credit: A tea but no e
- Kop van Zuid
Photo credit: StefdeVries
- Kop van Zuid
Photo credit: Robert Hertel
- Kop van Zuid
taking a walk in rotterdam to clear the head on new year's moring rotterdam, the netherlands
Photo credit: zoetnet
- Slank Kop
Photo credit: therenderfam
Videos about Kop
Click on an item to play that video:
- Kop Meaning
Video shows what Kop means. a terrace at a football ground, originally for standing spectators, though all-seater stadia have been mandatory for larger UK clubs ...
- De kop en de staart van de slang
een fabel van Jean de La Fontaine. Tekeningen en animatie: Carlijn van Vlijmen Vertaling: Rob Scholten.
- Hotelkamer in parijs voledig opzijn kop... Noun wie anders
Scrabble value of K5O1P3
The value of this 3-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KOP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Kop!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kop to see it in context!