|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun korean
What does korean mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: Koreans
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
Alternative definition of the noun korean
- Designation given to the indigenous or naturalized people occupying the Korean Peninsula on the Asian continent, in either North Korea or South Korea.
Definition of the adjective korean
What does korean mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more korean / most korean
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language
- example: Korean handicrafts
- lexical domain: Relational Adjectives (pertainyms)
Alternative definition of the adjective korean
- of or relating to the Asian Peninsula comprising North Korea and South Korea.