On this page:
Who is Kreskin?
Kreskin: The Amazing Kreskin is a mentalist who became popular on North American television in the 1970s. He was inspired to become a mentalist by Lee Falk's famous comic strip Mandrake the Magician, which features a crime-fighting stage magician.
- also known as George Joseph Kresge Jr., The Amazing Kreskin, George Joseph Kresge
- born on (80 years ago) in Montclair
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Seton Hall University
- profession: Magician, actor
- written works: "Secrets of the amazing Kreskin", "The Amazing Kreskin's Future with the Stars", "Kreskin's Fun way to mind expansion", "Kreskin on Mind Power", "Use your head to get ahead! With Kreskin's mind power book", "The amazing world of Kreskin", "How to be a fake Kreskin"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kreskin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From Alien Abductions to Zone Therapy by William F. Williams
Kreskin, A.The Amazing WorldofKreskin. NewYork:Random House, 1973. ———. Secrets ofthe Amazing Kreskin: The World's Foremost Mentalist Reveals How You Can Expand Your Powers. Amherst, N.Y.: Prometheus Books, 1991. Kumar ...
by Frank Hoffmann, Frederick J Augustyn, Jr, Martin J Manning
Kreskin«s ESP (Milton Bradley, 1967); and VoodooDollGame (Schaper, 1967).
by Kevin McCann, Mark Diehl
~, now: 5 KMART Kreskin forte: 3 ESP Kringle ...
by John Ankerberg, John Weldon
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kreskin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kreskin
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of K5R1E1S1K5I1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KRESKIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Kreskin!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Kreskin for some fun with words!