On this page:
Kul a.k.a. Kuala Lumpur International Airport is Malaysia's main international airport and one of the major airports of South East Asia. Built at a cost of US$3.5 billion in Sepang district of Selangor, it is located approximately 45 kilometres from Kuala Lumpur city centre and serves the Greater Klang Valley conurbation.
- also known as KLIA; Kuala Lumpur Airport; Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang
- part of Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
- official website: www.klia.com.my
Kul is a fictional character from the 2001 TV series Daddy Di Do Du.
- "Kul" a.k.a. "Kül" is a 1998 solo album by İlkay Akkaya.
- artist: İlkay Akkaya
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Kul" a.k.a. "Kül" is an album by Yavuz Bingöl released on February 19, 2010.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Kul" a.k.a. "Kül" is a musical album of Mircan Kaya.
- released on (10 years ago)
"Kul" a.k.a. "Kül" is a 1978 poetry book written by İlhan Berk.
- author: İlhan Berk
- KUL is a website.
- also known as Airport Code KUL, KUL Airport Code, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Kuala Lumpur Airport Code
- official website: airportcodes.info/kul
- Kul a.k.a. Kulere Language: Kulere is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Plateau State, Nigeria. Dialects are Tof, Richa, Kamwai-Marhai.
- also known as Kande, Akande, Korom Boye, Tof, Akandi
- Kul is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Kul
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kul
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Cyclopaedia of Knowledge and General Information
Lake Issyk Kul is an upland ...
Culinary, (kulin-ar-e) a. belonging to the kitchen. Cull, (kul) v. t. to select from ...
Based Upon the Unabridged Dictionary of Noah Webster : with a Reference Library and Treasury of Facts by Noah Webster, Harry Thurston Peck
cul-de-sac (kul'de-sak), n. [pi. culs- de-sac], a passage open only at one end; a position in which an army finds itself when hemmed in and no exit but in front. JFrench.] culinary (ku'li-na-ri), adj. pertaining to the kitchen, or the art or process of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kul
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kul
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Kul
Click on an item to play that video:
- KUL Meaning
Video shows what KUL means. The IATA code of Kuala Lumpur International Airport.. KUL Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Aqida Lesson 8 The meaning of kul (every) 2/9 by Sheikh Haroon Hanif
- Aqida Lesson 8 The meaning of kul (every) 1/9 by Sheikh Haroon Hanif
- Esl azeri kiwileri!kul bawlarima....
via YouTube Capture.
See also the pronunciation examples of Kul!
Scrabble value of K5U1L1
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine