On this page:
- KURO is a musical artist, musician, lyricist, composer.
- Kuro a.k.a. K.U.R.O.: Takeichirou Kurosaki, or K.U.R.O., a psychedelic and goa trance artist from Japan.
- read more about K.U.R.O. (musical artist)
- Kuro a.k.a. Amir Kuro is a musical artist.
- read more about Amir Kuro
Kuro a.k.a. Kuro! is a musical group.
- album: "Ever Before"
- Kuro is a fictional character from the 2006 anime film Tekkonkinkreet .
- Kuro is a fictional character from 2008 Japanese anime TV series Kurozuka.
- Kuro is a fictional character from the TV, comic series and 2012 film Blue Exorcist.
- Kuro is a fictional character from the 1994 anime tv series Tama and Friends.
"Kuro" is a 2012 Japanese film written and directed by Daisuke Shimote and presented at the 25th Tokyo International Film Festival. It was Shimote's directorial debut.
- also known as Hanare Banareni
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- producer: Takahito Obinata
- executive producer: Taeko Sudo
- written by Daisuke Shimote
- Daisuke Iijima as Gallery Owner
- Hikari Kajiwara as Kizashi
- Airi Kido as Kuro Ueki
- Wakana Matsumoto as Nana Hashimoto
- Hideo Nakaizumi as Gou Kimura
- Nori Satô as Rei Kimura
- Yu Saitô as Eito Suzuki
- Taro Suwa as Taizo Ando
- Wagatsuma Miwako as Momo Yamamoto
- Koichiro Sakai as Office Worker
- Seiko Igawa as Old Woman
- Hayato Kusano as Theater Employee
- cinematography by Takahiro Haibara
- edited by Yu Nagae & Iseei Nakano
- music by Hideo Nakaizumi, Airi Kido
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on
- official website: cargocollective.com/hanare_banareni
Kuro is a Japanese word for the color "black".
- also known as Black Cat pirates
Phrases with Kuro
- Kuro Shrimp
- Bracon Kuro
- Nomada Kuro
- Caecula kuro
- Yirrkala Kuro
- Mordellistena Kuro
- Species Bracon Kuro
- species Nomada kuro
- Sphagebranchus kuro
- Aphthalmichthys Kuro
- species Caecula kuro
- Species Yirrkala Kuro
- Species Mordellistena Kuro
- species Sphagebranchus kuro
- Species Aphthalmichthys Kuro
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kuro
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Golden Naginata (2015)
by Jessica Amanda Salmonson
It's also possible that Kuro is a mortal sorcerer after all, in league with devils but otherwise like most men. And as for those Buddhist priests who suddenly died, maybe it was because.
Marketing for Entrepreneurs (2012)
by Jurgen Wolff
At one press event the company took over a flat in which it allowed the press to compare its TVs with a variety of competing LCD sets — and named the setting the Kuro Loft (Kuro means black in Japanese). It's a good example of how to reflect ...
by Steven A. Torres-Roman, Cason E. Snow
Genre Tags: Cyberpunk, Horror Dice: d6 Introduction Kuro is a magnificent mash-up of low-level cyberpunk and Japanese-style horror films like The Ring ( Ringu) and The Grudge (Ju-On). The evocative near-future setting and relatively ...
A Study of the Chagga Educational System by R. Sambuli Mosha
Kuware kuro is a phrase said to those mourning the dead. Literally it means to hold on tightly, but in this context it means to hold yourself together by summoning up your inner strength. The name Ndekarishia is common. It means, one who is ...
by United States. Department of Agriculture
Kuro-Kuma (Koo'-ro-Koo -mii). Kuro means black, and kuma bear. This is a variety belonging to tho cold region of Japau. The fruit is said to bo largo and of very excellent quality. Shimo-Maru (Shoe'-mo-Mii'-roo). Shimo means frost, and maru, ...
by Michael Noonan, Ram Prasad Bhulanja, Jag Man Chhantyal, William Pagliuca
kuro, kuru (N); N kuro 'speech' a. 'thing, matter'; used as ...
With an Introductory Description of the Country and People of Yoruba by Thomas Jefferson Bowen
kuro or diade. bap tism, ...
by Piotr Wróbel
Kuro$* after police searchedtheir housesand founda manuscript critical ofthe regime. November24Polish United Workers« Party(PZPR)* expels K. Modzelewski* and J. Kuro$,* whowrite anopen letterto the Party critical of its policies. December ...
A Nika-English Dictionary (1887)
by Johann Ludwig Krapf, Johannes Rebmann
Kuro ni ku veka, A dog barks or yelps.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kuro
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kuro
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: BobChao
Photo credit: ivanx
Photo credit: ivanx
Photo credit: Arturo Hurtado
- Kuro :)
Photo credit: JapOt! CaBinha
- BLOG: Reminisce of Days Gone By with Kuro
Details @ kylieseyespy.wordpress.com/
Photo credit: Kylie_Jaxxon
- Kuro y simba
Simba intentando cargar a Kuro
Photo credit: ivanx
Scrabble value of K5U1R1O1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine