"Kurumbu" is a 2003 Indian Tamil film directed by Vishnuvardhan, making his directorial debut. The film, a remake of the 2002 Telugu film Allari, stars Allari Naresh, who also starred in the original version, which marked his acting debut, along with the female artists Diya and Nikita Thukral in lead roles. The film released on 21 November 2003 to poor reviews, failing to repeat the success of the original version and hence, ending up as a box-office bomb, being considered as the only commercially unsuccessful film of director Vishnuvardhan.
- countries: India, Pakistan
- language: Tamil Language
- producer: Akkineni Indira Anand
- written by Vishnuvardhan
- based on a story by Nivas
- cinematography by R.A. Krishnaa
- edited by A. Sreekar Prasad
- music by Yuvan Shankar Raja
- genres: Romance Film, Romantic comedy, Comedy, Drama, Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released on (10 years ago)
"Kurumbu" is the soundtrack album of the 2003 film.
- also known as Kurumbu soundtrack
- artist: Yuvan Shankar Raja
- genre: Soundtrack
- released on (11 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kurumbu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5U1R1U1M3B3U1
The value of this 7-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Kurumbu for some fun with words!