Lüger appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- A man, a plan, a caret, a ban, a myriad, a sum, a lac, a liar, a hoop, a pint, a catalpa, a gas, an oil, a bird, a yell, a vat, a caw, a pax, a wag, a tax, a nay, a ram, a cap, a yam, a gay, a tsar, a wall, a car, a luger, a ward, a bin, a woman, a vassal, a wolf, a tuna, a nit, a pall, a fret, a watt, a bay, a daub, a tan, a cab, a datum, a gall, a hat, a fag, a zap, a say, a jaw, a lay, a wet, a gallop, a tug, a trot, a trap, a tram, a torr, a caper, a top, a tonk, a toll, a ball, a fair, a sax, a minim, a tenor, a bass, a passer, a capital, a rut, an amen, a ted, a cabal, a tang, a sun, an ass, a maw, a sag, a jam, a dam, a sub, a salt, an axon, a sail, an ad, a wadi, a radian, a room, a rood, a rip, a tad, a pariah, a revel, a reel, a reed, a pool, a plug, a pin, a peek, a parabola, a dog, a pat, a cud, a nu, a fan, a pal, a rum, a nod, an eta, a lag, an eel, a batik, a mug, a mot, a nap, a maxim, a mood, a leek, a grub, a gob, a gel, a drab, a citadel, a total, a cedar, a tap, a gag, a rat, a manor, a bar, a gal, a cola, a pap, a yaw, a tab, a raj, a gab, a nag, a pagan, a bag, a jar, a bat, a way, a papa, a local, a gar, a baron, a mat, a rag, a gap, a tar, a decal, a tot, a led, a tic, a bard, a leg, a bog, a burg, a keel, a doom, a mix, a map, an atom, a gum, a kit, a baleen, a gala, a ten, a don, a mural, a pan, a faun, a ducat, a pagoda, a lob, a rap, a keep, a nip, a gulp, a loop, a deer, a leer, a lever, a hair, a pad, a tapir, a door, a moor, an aid, a raid, a wad, an alias, an ox, an atlas, a bus, a madam, a jag, a saw, a mass, an anus, a gnat, a lab, a cadet, an em, a natural, a tip, a caress, a pass, a baronet, a minimax, a sari, a fall, a ballot, a knot, a pot, a rep, a carrot, a mart, a part, a tort, a gut, a poll, a gateway, a law, a jay, a sap, a zag, a fat, a hall, a gamut, a dab, a can, a tabu, a day, a batt, a waterfall, a patina, a nut, a flow, a lass, a van, a mow, a nib, a draw, a regular, a call, a war, a stay, a gam, a yap, a cam, a ray, an ax, a tag, a wax, a paw, a cat, a valley, a drib, a lion, a saga, a plat, a catnip, a pooh, a rail, a calamus, a dairyman, a bater, a canal - Panama!
On this page:
"Lüger" a.k.a. "Luger" is a 1982 Dutch film directed by Theo van Gogh.
- country: Netherlands
- language: Dutch Language
- written by Theo van Gogh
- genre: Drama
- released in (33 years ago)
- Lüger a.k.a. Luger is a fictional character from the 2000 film Shaft.
- Lüger a.k.a. Luger is a fictional film character.
- Lüger a.k.a. Lúger is a fictional character from the 2008 film Bienvenido A Farewell-Gutmann.
- "Lüger" a.k.a. "Luger" is a musical EP of Miss Elizabeth.
- released on
- "Lüger" is a musical album of Lüger.
- released on (4 years ago)
- Lüger is a musical group.
- albums: "Lüger", "Concrete Light"
- Lüger is a musical group.
- album: "Lügersnacht Faktion Tyranei"
There are other groups with in their name, like Tango Lüger.
- Lüger a.k.a. Luger: A luger is an athlete that competes in luge, a winter sport which involves racing with sleds.
- Lüger a.k.a. Luger is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Luger
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lüger
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Ukraine (2016)
Volume II: G-K by Volodymyr Kubijovyc
Lüger, leader of the Christian Socialist party. These views ...
by Thomas Lathrop Stedman
Lou Geh-rig dis-ease (lüger'ig diz'ez) syN amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
A Standard Work of Reference in Art, Literature, Science, History, Geography, Commerce, Biography, Discovery and Invention... with New American Supplement, Complete in Thirty Volumes
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lüger
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lüger to see it in context!