On this page:
Who is L. Subramaniam?
L. Subramaniam: Dr. Lakshminarayana Subramaniam is an acclaimed Indian violinist, composer and conductor, trained in the classical Carnatic music tradition and Western classical music, and renowned for his virtuoso playing techniques and compositions in orchestral fusion.
- also known as Dr. L. Subramaniam; Subramaniam, L.; L. Subraminiam; Dr. Lakshminarayana Subramaniam; Subramaniam Lakshminarayana; Lakshminarayana Subramaniam
- born on (68 years ago) in Chennai, child of V. Lakshminarayana and Seethalakshmi
- ethnicity: Tamil
- nationality: India
- education: Madras Medical College
- profession: Record producer, conductor, teacher, composer, multi-instrumentalist, violinist, film score composer
- parent of
- genres: Classical music, Jazz, Fusion, Carnatic music, World music, Jazz fusion
- albums: "Karnatic Violin", "Masters of Raga: Shree Priya", "Salaam Bombay", "The Irresistible Dr. L. Subramaniam", "Indian Express Mani & Co.", "Meetings", "L. Subramaniam en Concert", "Spanish Wave", "Sangeet Sangam, Volume 2", "Expressions of Impressions", "Free Your Mind", "Tala Vadya", "The Southern Sky", "Global Fusion", "India's Master Musicians", "Duet", "From the Ashes", "Blossom"
- filmography: "Lakshminarayana Global Music Festival: L. Subramaniam, Pandit Jasraj & Kavita Krishnamurthy"
- film directed: Lakshminarayana Global Music Festival: L. Subramaniam, Pandit Jasraj & Kavita Krishnamurthy
- official website: www.indianviolin.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for L. Subramaniam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. Torriano Berry, Venise T. Berry
Music: L. Subramaniam. MISS MELODY JONES. 1973.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for L. Subramaniam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of L. SUBRAMANIAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of L. Subramaniam!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of L. Subramaniam to find many related words and phrases!