Latanya Richardson (actress)
LaTanya Richardson: LaTanya Estelle Richardson is an American actress and television producer. She graduated from Atlanta's Spelman College in 1974. While a student at Spelman, she met actor Samuel L. Jackson, then at all-male Morehouse College, who would later become her husband. She and Jackson married in 1980. They have one child, freelance film and TV producer Zoe, born 1982. After her daughter's birth Richardson stopped working regularly, with the accompanying travel requirements, saying later “We’d vowed to be an intact revolutionary black family. But it was very, very hard.
- also known as La Tanya Richardson, LaTanya Estelle Richardson, LaTanya Jackson, Latanya Richardson Jackson
- born on (64 years ago) in Atlanta
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Spelman College
- profession: Actor, television producer
- Marriage with Samuel L. Jackson since
- parent of Zoe Jackson
- played Paulina Pritchett in "The Fighting Temptations"
- played Deputy Marshal Savannah Cooper in "U.S. Marshals"
- played Mrs. Thompson in "Blackout"
- played Nurse Ruth in "Lorenzo's Oil"
- "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge"
- "Going Underground"
- played Marie in "Freedomland"
- "All About Us"
- "Losing Isaiah"
- "Within These Walls"
- "Unchained Memories: Readings from the Slave Narratives"
- played Lorraine in "Malcolm X"
- played Janeen in "Fried Green Tomatoes"
- played Harriet in "Sleepless in Seattle"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Latanya Richardson (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Latanya Richardson to see it in context!