On this page:
"Labou" is an independent film produced by Sheri Bryant and written and directed by Greg Aronowitz released by MGM on 5/19/09. Greg Aronowitz was heavily involved with Power Rangers: S.P.D. and directed many of the episodes. Many of the same actors that appeared in that season of Power Rangers are also seen in Labou, including Chris Violette, Kelson Henderson, Barnie Duncan and Monica May. The film has received three prestigious awards including Best of Fest at the Chicago International Children's Film Festival, Best Family Feature at WorldFest 2008 Houston, and Best Feature at Bam Kids Film Festival in NY; and has also been approved by the Dove Foundation, KidsFirst!, and NAPPA.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by Dave Blass
- Barnie Duncan as Captain Lerouge
- Kelson Henderson as Clayton
- Chris Violette as Reggie
- Monica May as Librarian
- Darnell Hamilton as Gavin
- Ray Nagin as Mayor Adams
- Earl Scioneaux as Ronald
- Rose Magri as Patron #1
- Marissa Cuevas as Emily
- Bryan James Kitto as Toddster
- Bud Richardson as Patron #3
- Eric Pollard as Patron #2
- Copely Davis as Tipsy Patron
- Elizabeth Coulon as Barmaid
- Dylan Kippes as Cool Kid
- Ellis Marsalis, Jr. as Jazzman
- Mark Smith as Jazz Band Member #1
- Mikiel Williams as Jazz Band Member #2
- Wayne Douglas Morgan as Construction Worker #1
- Sean Kinney as Construction Worker #2
- Tristan Lee as Construction Worker #3
- H. Charles Parrish as Construction Worker #4
- Evangeline Combre as Gavin's Mom
- Marisa Quinn as Emily's Mom
- Danni Cuevas as Toddster's Mom
- Terri Collins as Mayor's Secretary
- Erin Mullen as Reporter #1
- David Kors as Reporter #2
- Chiquita L. Butler as Reporter #3
- Zamariah Zane Loupe as Whistling Boy
- CiCi Hedgpeth as Teenage Girl
- Jimmy Walker Jr.
- Gino Galento as Construction Worker #5
- Kyle Hollingsworth as Pirate
- Elton LeBlanc as French Quarter Drunk
- Johnny Rock as Town Drunk
- costume design by Annie Bloom
- genres: Teen film, Adventure Film, Family, Fantasy, Children's Fantasy, Children's/Family, Family-Oriented Adventure
- subject: Piracy
- rating: G (USA)
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.labouthemovie.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Labou
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Simon Gikandi
The setting for Sony Labou Tansi's novels and plays is generally within the context of violence as experienced in postcolonial African countries with repressive, dictatorial, and frequently military states. Some critics, however, have found ...
Containing ... Lexicon by Robley Dunglison
LABou R CHAIR. Obstet'ric chair. A chair, in which a parturient woman is placed during delivery. LABou R, CoMPLICATED, see Parturition—l. Difficult, Dystocia— l. Dry, Partus siccus—l. Forced, see Parturition—l. Impracticable, see Parturition ...
To which are Prefixed, Principles of English Pronunciation... by John Walker
LAbou R, lá'bär. s. (314). The act of doing what requires a painful exertion of strength, pains, toil; ...
by Abraham Rees
See LAbou R, Natural. B1RTH, Premature, when by any accident or derangement of the health of the woman, or of the foetus, pains are excited, and the foetus is expelled before it has attained its maturity. See Abortion, and also LABotor, ...
by G. D. Killam, Alicia L. Kerfoot
pepetela (pseudonym of artur carlos Sony labou tansi maurício pestana dos Santos) Sowande, Bode peters, lenrie (leopold Wilfred) Soyinka, Wole plaatje, Solomon t(shekisho) taban lo liyong plomer, ...
The Philosophical Dictionary: Or, the Opinions of Modern Philosophers on Metaphysical, Moral, and Political Subjects. In Four Volumes. Vol. 1. [-4.] (1786)
THE LABou R of SLAVES DEARER To 'r HEIR MASTERS ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Labou
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of L1A1B3O1U1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LABOU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Labou!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Labou to find many related words and phrases!