On this page:
Lalala is a musical group.
- album: "Ah si j'avais un franc cinquante"
- official website: www.lesitelalala.com
- "Lalala" is a musical single of Julien Civange and Louis Haeri, Louis Haéri, Julien Civange.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Lalala" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Uta Köbernick
- "Lalala" is a musical single of Trio Balkana.
- released in (28 years ago)
- "LaLaLa" is a musical single of Betty Dittrich.
- released on
- "lalala" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- lyrics by Maki Goto
- "Lalala" is a musical composition.
- "Lalala" is a musical single of Jean-Marie Bigard.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Lalala" is a composition.
- "Lalala" is a musical album of Fannytastic.
- released in (11 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lalala
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gerry Bowler
Deck the halls with boughs ofholly, Fa lalalala,la la lala. Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la lalala, lala lala. Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la lala la,la lalala. Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa la la la la, la la la la. See the blazing Yule before us, ...
A New Rotuman Dictionary (1998)
An English-Rotuman Wordlist by Elizabeth Kafonika Makarita Inia
a 'lalala unexpected a'ferehiti unexpectedly: happen ~ a'ferehiti, fuamimiji, popore unflagging huag marosi unflappable huag ...
by M. Demers
HÃ Illpuï, closed, frozen, corked L Kao lalala, dumb. Kakshet, broken. Kanewe, all. Kimpta, behind, last. no account, common, low. Kikwile, tlip, bottom, below, deep: llîvirotlk, stuck, tight, bound ...
Spoken in British Central Africa by David Clement Ruffelle Scott
Insult, pyopyolola ; lalala ; punsa ; an insult, mxobwe, mlalalo. Intent, be, folelera; intent following game, «- and makanganjiri, maka- nganyama; look intently, ehigaga, did. Intention, data ; lubim. Intercept, teekereza. Interlace, pika, pikirika ...
Including Atlas of the World and Cyclopedia of Names
5L lalala); .u .‚ .41.. :âîîäágu Ё Еще-‚Б: 3125> :f_:îxï Tl. .‚‚ ‚.
by Robert Henry Codrington
Lalala goro, to talk down. Lalalano, to keep things in order in house or cultivations, go properly about business ; lanol. Lalalnara ; see lalanara. Lalamanolnol, the short ribs ; lalai, noZ. Lalamarag, [lama 3.] to beat down in quantities, as children ...
by George Speirs Alexander Ranking
lalala f. ._-ÁIM дамам, f. Luglcbl) wafñdärï, f. Lozenge, <> (Ü К (193 О“ is s_hakt kä mim, (confection) ...
To which are Prefixed Principles of English Pronunciation, Rules to be Observed by the Natives of Scotland, Ireland, and London, for Avoiding Their Respective Peculiarities, and Directions to Foreigners ... The Whole Interspersed with Observations ... by John Walker
Iu LalAla ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lalala
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lalala
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of L1A1L1A1L1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagram / semordnilap of LALALA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters by reversing their order?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
See also the blanagrams of Lalala!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lalala to see it in context!