On this page:
- Laura Martinez a.k.a. Laura Martínez is a Uruguayan television presenter, actress and dancer. She began dancing as a child, appearing at an early age at the Teatro Colón. In 1982, she was invited by Uruguay's Canal 12 to take part in a sketch. Ever since, she has featured in television programmes and is now a well-known presenter, personality and performer. She has appeared in Laura en un Maravilloso Mundo, a children's television program where she sings and dances with five girls. Previously married to Cacho de la Cruz, with who she has a son, Santi, she married Marcelo Bianchi, and accountant, 5 January 2013.
- born on (51 years ago)
- nationality: Uruguay
- profession: Television presenter, actor, dancer
- Laura Martinez a.k.a. Laura Martínez is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Laura Martínez (actress)
- Laura Martinez is mother of professional skateboarder P-Rod.
- parent of Paul Rodriguez
Laura Martinez is a fictional character from the 1995 film Steal Big Steal Little.
Printed books with definitions for Laura Martinez
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Leading Schools Successfully (2013)
Stories from the Field by Christopher Day, David Gurr
Laura Martinez is a product of the Mira Vista Independent School District ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Laura Martinez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: