On this page:
- Lele a.k.a. Lea Michele Sarfati is an American actress, singer, and author, best known for her performance as Rachel Berry on the Fox television series Glee. Michele's portrayal of Rachel has received much critical praise, earning her two Golden Globe Award nominations for Best Actress in a TV Series - Musical or Comedy in 2010 and 2011, and an Emmy Award nomination for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series in 2010. She has also received a Satellite Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award and three consecutive People's Choice Awards for her performance.
- read more about Lea Michele (dance-pop artist)
- Lele: Victor Alexis Rivera Santiago, better known by his stage name Lele, was a Puerto Rican rapper and reggaeton artist signed to the Rottweilas label. He recorded solo or as part of a duo with partner Endo under Endo y Lele . He was also known by his nickname "El Arma Secreta".
- born on (29 years ago) in Carolina
- Lele a.k.a. Leandro Cabrera: Leandro Daniel Cabrera Sasía is an Uruguayan professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Zaragoza. Mainly a central defender, he can also play as a left back.
- read more about Leandro Cabrera
- Lele a.k.a. Luisa Flaiano was the daughter of Ennio Flaiano.
- read more about Luisa Flaiano
- LeLe a.k.a. Lyn Elizabeth Caviezel is the adopted daughter of actor Jim Caviezel and Kerri Browitt Caviezel.
- read more about Lyn Elizabeth Caviezel
- Lele a.k.a. Helena Buarque de Hollanda is the daughter of Marieta Severo and Chico Buarque.
- Lele is a fictional character from the 2007 film Mr. Hot Mr. Kool.
- Lele is a fictional character from the 2009 film Kaminey: The Scoundrels.
- Lele is a fictional character from the 2013 film AmeriQua.
- Lele a.k.a. Joy is a fictional character from the 2000 drama, romance film When I Fall in Love... with Both.
- read more about Joy
- Lele is a fictional character from the 1995 movie Ivo the Genius.
- Lele a.k.a. Leluh Ruins: The ruins of the city of 'Leluh' are archaeological remains of importance for the country Micronesia as for Pacific region.
- read more about Leluh Ruins
- Lele: Lélé is a town in southern Cameroon, near the junction of the borders of Cameroon, Gabon and Congo-Brazzaville.
Lele a.k.a. The Lyélé language is spoken in the Sanguié Province of Burkina Faso by approximately 130,000 people known as Lyéla, Léla, Gourounsi or Gurunsi. It is spoken in the towns of Réo, Kyon, Tenado, Dassa, Didyr, Godyr, Kordié, Pouni and Zawara. The language is also sometimes known by the wider term Gurunsi.
- read more about Lyélé Language
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Lele
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Grammar of Kisi (1995)
A Southern Atlantic Language by G. Tucker Childs
Lele is a dialect of Mandingo,3 albeit with a great number of Kisi words and even some Kouranko elements. The Lele were originally Kouranko according to Germaine (1984:45). But missionaries who speak both Kisi and Mandingo state 1 .
The World Bank's Role in Assisting Borrower and Member Countries by Uma J. Lele, William Lesser, Gesa Horstkotte-Wesseler
Secretariat Uma Lele is an adviser in ...
Reform, Financial Systems and Legal Frameworks by Thankom Arun, John Turner
Lele is a Senior Associate at Ashurst LLP and a Research Associate at the Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge. Sumit K. Majumdar is a Professor of Technology Strategy, Information Systems and Operations ...
An Encyclopedia by John A. Shoup III
The Lele belong to the different ethnicities that make up the Kuba and inhabit the lower Kasai region of the Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire). They are a Bantu-speaking people numbering between 20,000 and 30,000 people.
by Abby H. P. Werlock
The superb story "Traveler" reads like a sequel to "Generous Pieces" and again could easily be categorized as a Rhoda story despite the protagonist's altered name (LeLe Arnold). Asis Rhoda(and Margaret),LeLe is plumpand redhaired, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lele
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Lele
In San Francisco, California
Photo credit: Jo & Joey
Videos about Lele
Click on an item to play that video:
- Learn Prepositions in Gujarati Language : Learn Gujarati with Kaushik Lele
- Using verb "To want" in Gujarati : Learn Gujarati with Kaushik Lele
- Using verb "To Know" in Gujarati : Learn Gujarati with Kaushik Lele
- Good News LELE: Manus Island People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Good News LELE: Manus Island People/Language Movie Trailer c17120 [c17120t] Other names for this language are: Lele, Tingau, Tingau II This ...
Quotes about Lele
Life is like a flower.
It starts out as a seed,
Then a root,
A stem with a leaf,
Leaves and then a beautiful flower.
Then learns how 2 talk,
Then the child is a flower.
Life is like a flower,
You are a flower (LeLe Gallon)
more quotes about lele...
Scrabble value of L1E1L1E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LELE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Lele!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lele to see it in context!