On this page:
- Lenine, artist name of Osvaldo Lenine Macedo Pimentel is a Brazilian singer-songwriter from Recife, Pernambuco. In 2005, he has won two Latin Grammy Awards for "Best Brazilian Contemporary Album" and "Best Brazilian Song".
- also known as Osvaldo Lenine Macedo Pimentel
- born on (57 years ago) in Recife
- nationality: Brazil
- profession: Songwriter, musician, singer-songwriter, record producer
- member of musical group Alceu Valença & Damas do Rap & Fausto Fawcett & Gabriel, O Pensador & Leléo & Lenine & Pierre Aderne & Roney Marruda & Sandra de Sá & Tito & Toni Garrido
- Marriage with Ana Barroso
- parent of
- genres: Alternative rock, Música popular brasileira
- albums: "Acústico MTV", "Baque Solto", "Falange Canibal", "Na Pressão", "O Dia Em Que Faremos Contato", "Olho de Peixe", "Cité", "Lenine", "Labiata", "Perfil", "Lenine.Doc - Trilhas", "Amor É Pra Quem Ama", "Chão"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best MPB Album - "Na Pressão"
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best Brazilian Contemporary Pop Album - "Cité", with Tom Capone & Álvaro Alencar
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best Brazilian Song - "Ninguém Faz Idéia", with Ivan Santos
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Brazilian Contemporary Pop Album - "Cité", with Tom Capone & Álvaro Alencar
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Brazilian Song - "Ninguém Faz Idéia", with Ivan Santos
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best Brazilian Song - "Martelo Bigorna"
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Brazilian Song - "Martelo Bigorna"
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best Brazilian Song - "Amor É Pra Quem Ama", with Ivan Santos
- official website: www.lenine.com.br
- Lenine is a Brazilian footballer.
- Lenine a.k.a. Lenini is a fictional character from the anime television series Michiko to Hatchin.
- read more about Lenini
- Lenine a.k.a. Lenin is one of the fictional representation of Vladimir Lenin in the films and other media.
- also known as Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Lénine, V. I. Lenin, V.I., Vladimir, Vladimir Ilic Lenjin, Vladimir Ilich Lenin, Vladimir Ilytch Ulyanov, Vladimir Lenin, Vlodimir I. Lenin, W.I. Lenin, Wladimir Iljitsch Lenin, Wlodziemierz Lenin, Younger Vladimir Lenin
- in the film "The Romanovs: An Imperial Family", played by Aleksandr Filippenko
- Lenine is a fictional character from the 2014 film Capitão Falcão.
"Lenine" a.k.a. "Lénine" is a book by György Lukács.
"Lenine" is a musical album of Lenine.
- released on (9 years ago)
Lenine or Lenino is an urban-type settlement in the east of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, a territory recognized by a majority of countries as part of Ukraine and incorporated by Russia as the Republic of Crimea. It is located in the southwestern portion of the Kerch Peninsula. It is the administrative center of Lenine Raion. Population: 7,881.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lenine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ian Aitken
See West Indies and Caribbean Trintignant, Jean-Louis, 788 Tripesni o Lenine.
Biographical Dictionary of Women's Movements and Feminisms in Central, Eastern, and South Eastern Europe (2006)
19th and 20th Centuries by Francisca de Haan, Krasimira Daskalova, Anna Loutfi
Krupskaia resisted an official biography of Lenin on the grounds that Marxism eschewed the glorification of the individual, but finally acquiesced to producing Vospominaniia o Lenine (Reminiscences of Lenin) as a children's book. The Soviet ...
J Russian rudicul Sociulist and, with Nikolai Lenine, lender of the Bolshevik group which took control of affairs in Russia following the overthrow of the Czar in 1017, nud concluded a separate peace with Germany in 1918. (See European War ...
An International Work of Reference by John Huston Finley, William Peterson
—Lenine and Trotzky announce that Russia is forced to sign the Berlin peace terms, but protest against the German invasion. Feb. 20.—Secretary Baker announces that the first American-built fighting airplanes are en route to France, ...
An Encyclopedia of Life in the Republic by John J. Crocitti, Monique Vallance
Following Mangue Beat's impact, Lenine and Zeca Baleiro successfully balanced classic MPB, international pop, and folklore. Céu, a singer who became popular in 2005, gave samba a pop feel without straying too far from the mainstream.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lenine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lenine
Click on an item to view that photo:
Lenine do celular
Photo credit: Antônio Figueiredo
Lenine em Show na cidade de Sobral, CE
Photo credit: George Vale
Great Brazilian electronic. "Tupi Tupi" will move you.
Photo credit: tonystl
- Lenine :: Labiata
Photo credit: Guilherme Jófili
- Lenine em Floripa
Photo credit: Andréa Farias
- Lenine II
Photo credit: Mira Mir a
Scrabble value of L1E1N1I1N1E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LENINE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lenine!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Lenine for some fun with words!